|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what does Avis, Everhard and her father move into in Chapter 12?
(a) Cave dwelling.
(b) Small, four-room apartment.
(c) Underground hideout.
(d) Country estate.
2. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
3. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
(a) On a pilgrimage.
(b) To a concentration camp.
(c) To prison.
(d) On an extended vacation.
4. How does the Oligarchy keep getting in the way of the Revolutionaries in Chapter 14?
(a) Bombing civilian areas.
(b) Blocking citizenship.
(c) Seizing ammunition supplies.
(d) Taking control of larger unions.
5. What happened during Jackson's trial in the name of family security?
(a) Corruption and self-denial.
(b) Selfishness and greed.
(c) Violence and self-deprecation.
(d) Cowardice and manipulation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
2. Where was the manuscript hidden?
3. What does Everhard reveal the truth about to Avis in Chapter 4?
4. Who does the Bishop say has drifted from Christ's teaching of compassion?
5. Who could be fired for challenging the opinion or story of a newspaper's corporate owners?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)