Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
(a) It becomes violent.
(b) It becomes peaceful.
(c) It grows in popularity.
(d) It dies out.
2. Since the death of his wife, what had Dr. Cunningham become?
(a) A dinner party sociologist.
(b) A recluse.
(c) A demanding professor.
(d) A hard drinker.
3. What is the term that Avis gives to the sense of impending conflict in Chapter 5?
4. Who offers a bribe in Chapter 11?
5. Where does Jackson live?
(a) A prostitution brothel.
(b) A mob cartel.
(c) An underground tavern.
(d) A rented, slum-like area by the lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was out of place from the beginning of the dinner event described in Chapter 1?
2. After the failure of what did idealism suffer damage according to Meredith?
3. Who does Avis become preoccupied with to the point of obsession?
4. Who is the only person that succeeds in arguing against Everhard in Chapter 4?
5. What happened during Jackson's trial in the name of family security?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)