|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
2. What are the soldiers wearing that attended the speech in Chapter 16?
(a) Bulletproof vests.
(b) Wooden rifles.
(c) Red suits.
(d) Scarlet livery.
3. What did London profit from according to the contemporary author in his Introduction?
(a) Some of the drawbacks in society.
(b) Some of his popular seminars.
(c) Some of the observations of reporters.
(d) Some of the sales of his previous books.
4. Who does the group that Everhard speak to in Chapter 4 comprise?
(a) Peaceful anarchists.
(b) Rebelling factions.
(c) Working socialists.
(d) Millionaire capitalists.
5. In what sectors is the group that Everhard speaks to in Chapter 4 leaders in?
(a) Business, art, and economics.
(b) Art, philosophy, and natural sciences.
(c) Natural sciences and psychology.
(d) Business, politics, and governance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Avis disguised as when she escaped the prison in Chapter 18?
2. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
3. In socialist theory and practice, who were entitled to more than what they were given in wages?
4. What does the Oligarchy create involving art in Chapter 14?
5. What does the Iron Heel also discuss as a method of self-preservation?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)