|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
(d) They are.
2. For how long was the manuscript hidden?
(a) 10 centuries.
(b) 12 centuries.
(c) 2 centuries.
(d) 7 centuries.
3. What does the United States lead in collusion with Canada and South America in Chapter 15?
(a) Northern Oligarchy.
(b) Southern Oligarchy.
(c) Western Oligarchy.
(d) Eastern Oligarchy.
4. Who makes clandestine plans with prison guards while Avis was in prison in Chapter 18?
5. What was secretly published during the three centuries of the Iron Heel?
(a) Everhard's books.
(b) Jackson's letters.
(c) Avis' calligraphic reports.
(d) Dr. Cunningham's manuscripts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Avis believe that everyone involved in the Jackson case is bound to?
2. What does Avis call Everhard?
3. Who was the scientist responsible for many of the society-defining discoveries of the era?
4. Where does the person who is preaching get sent to for his sermon in Chapter 12?
5. What later buries the cave several hundred years later in Chapter 19?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)