|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the Iron Heel published?
(a) Early 1920s.
(b) Early 1900s.
(c) Early 1880s.
(d) Early 1940s.
2. What happens to Avis because of her association with Everhard in Chapter 5?
(a) Being avoided by some friends.
(b) Being ridiculed by some friends.
(c) Being heralded as a prophet.
(d) Being chosen by some friends.
3. Who does Avis become a partner to in life and work through attention and support in Chapter 11?
4. In what principle does Everhard prove that the group is no different from the group they resent in Chapter 7?
(a) Socialist belief.
(b) Desire for profit.
(c) Proletarian leanings.
(d) Anarchist violence.
5. Who becomes a spy and vaporizes a prison in Chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
2. Who does Everhard comment is getting bolder in Chapter 10?
3. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
4. What does the speech defend and support in Chapter 17?
5. What group exists between the abandoned proletariat and the favored unions in Chapter 16?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)