|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
2. What does Wickson offer Everhard in Chapter 6?
(a) A car.
(b) A job.
(c) A position in the army.
(d) A peace offering.
3. Who makes a speech in defense of a bill in Chapter 17?
4. After the failure of what did idealism suffer damage according to Meredith?
(a) First Revolt.
(b) Third Revolt.
(c) Second Revolt.
(d) Fourth Revolt.
5. What does the Iron Heel also discuss as a method of self-preservation?
(a) Ability to work.
(c) Ability to make fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprisingly has come into effect that the book predicted?
2. When an alliance is forged between the two countries, how is it broken in Chapter 13?
3. What did the intellectual class love to hear the sound of in Chapter 1 according to Avis?
4. Who does Avis believe that everyone involved in the Jackson case is bound to?
5. What is broken or halted by the Oligarchy across the country in Chapter 10?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)