|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts the speech in Chapter 17?
2. Who should share equally in both the responsibilities and the rewards according to London?
(a) The proletariat.
(b) The collective.
(c) The individual.
(d) The business owner.
3. What does Meredith say in a footnote that there are several of in the world?
4. What does Everhard believe will continue to fester and rot despite the art created by the Oligarchy in Chapter 14?
(a) The abyss.
(b) The control.
(c) The torment.
(d) The layman.
5. Who humbly ministers the poor in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
2. Who is the revolutionary that helps Avis set up her home in the woods in Chapter 19?
3. In what sectors is the group that Everhard speaks to in Chapter 4 leaders in?
4. What did London profit from according to the contemporary author in his Introduction?
5. What was the group that attends Dr. Cunningham's dinner angry at in Chapter 7?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)