|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is based on the economic and philosophic principle that ﬁnancial proﬁt and reward and accumulation are the rightful reward of those with the passion and the drive to pursue them?
2. What is the name of Dr. Cunningham's dinner in Chapter 7?
(a) Profit and Loss.
(b) Love and Death.
(c) Fools and Wise Men.
(d) Games and Gander.
3. Who rises to power in the Oligarchy after opposing the compensation sought by the prisoner that is condemned to death in Chapter 20?
(a) Priests and communist leaders.
(b) Lawyers and company owners.
(c) Dreamers and doers.
(d) Anarchists and rebel factions.
4. What group comes to a financial agreement with the Oligarchy in in Chapter 15?
(a) Ruling anarchists.
(b) Rebelling factions.
(c) Favored leftists.
(d) Favored unions.
5. Who does Avis become a partner to in life and work through attention and support in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers a bribe in Chapter 11?
2. What does Avis say that her life, along with Everhard and others gets sucked into in Chapter 9?
3. What group exists between the abandoned proletariat and the favored unions in Chapter 16?
4. What does Avis accuse the group that Everhard talks to of doing in Chapter 4?
5. Who is the revolutionary that helps Avis set up her home in the woods in Chapter 19?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)