|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what ticket does Everhard run for Congress in in Chapter 7?
2. Where does Jackson live?
(a) A rented, slum-like area by the lake.
(b) A mob cartel.
(c) An underground tavern.
(d) A prostitution brothel.
3. Who do the socialists drive out of power in Chapter 14?
(a) French mercenaries.
(b) Russian communists.
(c) American spies.
(d) Warlord governor.
4. Who preaches a sermon that invokes the ire of the Oligarchy?
5. What is the term that Avis gives to the sense of impending conflict in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the workers in both countries do that stop working for a week in Chapter 13?
2. What does Avis describe as the environment that the Oligarchy, Everhard, and the directors of the revolution operated in Chapter 16?
3. What happened during Jackson's trial in the name of family security?
4. What is Avis disguised as when she escaped the prison in Chapter 18?
5. What do many of the abandoned proletariat turn to find meaning in Chapter 15?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)