|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
2. Who humbly ministers the poor in Chapter 12?
3. What does the speech defend and support in Chapter 17?
(a) War veterans.
(d) Mentally ill.
4. Who spoke to Avis about the legal and financial rightness of their positions?
(b) Iron workers.
(c) Cultured wives.
5. Who makes a speech in defense of a bill in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is condemned to death by the Oligarchy after being discovered as a socialist spy in Chapter 20?
2. Against what is it necessary to have strength to prevent it from grinding "us down and walk[ing] upon our faces - from coming true?"
3. What later buries the cave several hundred years later in Chapter 19?
4. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
5. What is the term that Avis gives to the sense of impending conflict in Chapter 5?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)