|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group instigates the riots in Chapter 20?
(a) Iron Heel spies.
(c) Chicago Commune.
2. What does Everhard reveal the truth about to Avis in Chapter 4?
(a) The rich and the Oligarchy.
(b) The rebels and the Anarchists.
(c) The poor and the working classes.
(d) The workers and the Socialists.
3. Who is taking a seat in Congress when Dr. Cunningham stayed behind in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
4. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
(a) Jackson's superiors.
(b) Jackson's lawyers.
(c) Company's leadership.
(d) Company's lawyers.
5. What does Wickson offer Everhard in Chapter 6?
(a) A car.
(b) A peace offering.
(c) A job.
(d) A position in the army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Cunningham meet in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
2. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
3. What does Everhard show the group to prove his findings about the use of drafting in Chapter 8?
4. Against what is it necessary to have strength to prevent it from grinding "us down and walk[ing] upon our faces - from coming true?"
5. Who is the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)