|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person that succeeds in arguing against Everhard in Chapter 4?
2. What do the abandoned proletariat wait for in Chapter 15?
(a) First Coming.
(b) Second Coming.
(c) Twelfth Coming.
(d) Third Coming.
3. What is the Oligarchy beginning to crush through violence in Chapter 10?
(a) The worker.
(b) The leader.
(c) The revolution.
(d) The preacher.
4. What happened during Jackson's trial in the name of family security?
(a) Corruption and self-denial.
(b) Cowardice and manipulation.
(c) Violence and self-deprecation.
(d) Selfishness and greed.
5. In whose arms does Everhard seek comfort in in Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Carson prevent Avis from interacting with for her safety in Chapter 19?
2. Why are the socialists arrested at the event in Chapter 17?
3. Who does Avis think was behind the interruption of the speech in Chapter 16?
4. Who begins to speak derisively of the Oligarchy at the event in Chapter 17?
5. What does Avis' father think of the circumstances surrounding the publication of his book and subsequent events?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)