|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the group that Everhard says is the only group that counter using force through a little known law in Chapter 8?
(a) Legal groups.
(b) Government associations.
(c) American militia.
(d) Business owners.
2. What leadership does Avis admire about Everhard?
(a) Revolutionary socialist movement.
(b) Socialist worker movement.
(c) Underground revolutionary movement.
(d) Anarchist rebellion.
3. What does Avis realize she was complicit in doing by Chapter 3?
(a) Betraying the Bishop.
(b) Imprisoning Everhard.
(c) Punishing her father.
(d) Perpetuating the situation.
4. Who is the condemned criminal that actually committed the crime in Chapter 17?
5. What are the two circumstances of time in discussion in the Iron Heel?
(a) Anarchical present and Tyrannical future.
(b) Utopian present and Dystopian future.
(c) Socialist revolution and Utopian future.
(d) Marxist present and Fascist future.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
2. What does Wickson offer Everhard in Chapter 6?
3. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
4. In what principle does Everhard prove that the group is no different from the group they resent in Chapter 7?
5. In her remembrances, who does Avis think and write about that were sympathizers to her cause in Chapter 20?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)