|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the Bishop makes his presentation in Chapter 6?
2. Where was the manuscript hidden?
(a) In a safe.
(b) Ancient oak tree.
(c) In a tavern.
(d) In a cave.
3. Who was the scientist responsible for many of the society-defining discoveries of the era?
(a) Avis' father.
(b) Avis' brother.
(c) Avis' lover.
(d) Avis' uncle.
4. What group instigates the riots in Chapter 20?
(a) Iron Heel spies.
(d) Chicago Commune.
5. Who preaches a sermon that invokes the ire of the Oligarchy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What circumstances in London's life that gave rise to his creation of the book?
2. To whom did Avis create the manuscript in tribute of?
3. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
4. What two countries go to war in Chapter 13?
5. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)