|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
(a) Dancers and strippers.
(b) Overweight and over dressed men.
(c) Students and poor professors.
(d) Underweight and stylish men.
2. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
3. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
(a) They are.
4. Who made their money off of the workers?
(b) Business owners.
5. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
2. After the failure of what did idealism suffer damage according to Meredith?
3. What does the contemporary author that offers a perspective in the Introduction think of London's writing?
4. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
5. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)