|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did London profit from according to the contemporary author in his Introduction?
(a) Some of the observations of reporters.
(b) Some of his popular seminars.
(c) Some of the sales of his previous books.
(d) Some of the drawbacks in society.
2. What does the person who Avis sees at her home tell her that he has given up in order to not compromise his ideals?
3. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
(a) Dr. Cunningham.
4. What are the forces against which London struggled as an individual and against which the revolutionaries struggle in his book?
5. What does the Iron Heel also discuss as a method of self-preservation?
(a) Ability to work.
(c) Ability to make fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the armless peddler?
2. Who does Everhard question that the intellectual class really supports?
3. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
4. Who should share equally in both the responsibilities and the rewards according to London?
5. What happened during Jackson's trial in the name of family security?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)