|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
(a) Underweight and stylish men.
(b) Overweight and over dressed men.
(c) Students and poor professors.
(d) Dancers and strippers.
2. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
(a) They are.
3. Who should share equally in both the responsibilities and the rewards according to London?
(a) The business owner.
(b) The collective.
(c) The individual.
(d) The proletariat.
4. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
5. For how long was the manuscript hidden?
(a) 12 centuries.
(b) 7 centuries.
(c) 10 centuries.
(d) 2 centuries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
2. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
3. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
4. What happened during Jackson's trial in the name of family security?
5. What leadership does Avis admire about Everhard?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)