|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Against what is it necessary to have strength to prevent it from grinding "us down and walk[ing] upon our faces - from coming true?"
(b) Iron Heel.
2. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
3. What happened during Jackson's trial in the name of family security?
(a) Violence and self-deprecation.
(b) Corruption and self-denial.
(c) Selfishness and greed.
(d) Cowardice and manipulation.
4. For how long was the manuscript hidden?
(a) 12 centuries.
(b) 10 centuries.
(c) 7 centuries.
(d) 2 centuries.
5. When was the Iron Heel published?
(a) Early 1920s.
(b) Early 1900s.
(c) Early 1880s.
(d) Early 1940s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprisingly has come into effect that the book predicted?
2. What leadership does Avis admire about Everhard?
3. What is the economic and philosophic theory that humanity should work together for the good of all humanity?
4. What does the person at Avis' home come to return?
5. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)