|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who should share equally in both the responsibilities and the rewards according to London?
(a) The collective.
(b) The individual.
(c) The proletariat.
(d) The business owner.
2. Who made their money off of the workers?
(b) Business owners.
3. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
(a) Dr. Cunningham.
4. Where was the manuscript hidden?
(a) In a tavern.
(b) In a cave.
(c) Ancient oak tree.
(d) In a safe.
5. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
(a) Company lawyer.
(b) Revolutionist leader.
(c) Family lawyer.
(d) Oligarchy leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was London greatly influenced by in his writing?
2. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
3. What does the person who Avis sees at her home tell her that he has given up in order to not compromise his ideals?
4. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
5. What does Jackson's living quarters typical of?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)