Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 18 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Everhard talk to when he contemplates how the Oligarchy will reassert control over the country in Chapter 14?
(a) A Fascist dictator.
(b) A leader of a union.
(c) A Communist spy.
(d) A Socialist puppet.
2. Where does Jackson live?
(a) A rented, slum-like area by the lake.
(b) An underground tavern.
(c) A mob cartel.
(d) A prostitution brothel.
3. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
(a) It becomes peaceful.
(b) It grows in popularity.
(c) It becomes violent.
(d) It dies out.
4. Who is taking a seat in Congress when Dr. Cunningham stayed behind in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
5. Who spoke to Avis about the legal and financial rightness of their positions?
(a) Cultured wives.
(d) Iron workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was secretly published during the three centuries of the Iron Heel?
2. What leadership does Avis admire about Everhard?
3. Who is the only person that succeeds in arguing against Everhard in Chapter 4?
4. In what principle does Everhard prove that the group is no different from the group they resent in Chapter 7?
5. In what sectors is the group that Everhard speaks to in Chapter 4 leaders in?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)