|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
2. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
(a) Family lawyer.
(b) Revolutionist leader.
(c) Oligarchy leader.
(d) Company lawyer.
3. Since the death of his wife, what had Dr. Cunningham become?
(a) A recluse.
(b) A dinner party sociologist.
(c) A demanding professor.
(d) A hard drinker.
4. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
(a) Jackson's story.
(b) Wickson's story.
(c) Carson's story.
(d) Bishop's story.
5. Who does Avis believe that everyone involved in the Jackson case is bound to?
(a) A socialist agenda.
(b) Fear tactics.
(c) Nazi propaganda.
(d) A capitalist machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who humbly ministers the poor in Chapter 12?
2. What does Avis' father think of the circumstances surrounding the publication of his book and subsequent events?
3. What does Everhard show the group to prove his findings about the use of drafting in Chapter 8?
4. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
5. Who wins an election to Congress in Chapter 12?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)