|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Everhard show the group to prove his findings about the use of drafting in Chapter 8?
(d) Audio recording.
2. Who could be fired for challenging the opinion or story of a newspaper's corporate owners?
(a) A journalist.
(b) An intern.
(c) An artist.
(d) A writing assistant.
3. What did speaker after speaker do to Everhard during his speech in Chapter 4?
(a) Defeat him.
(b) Challenge him.
(c) Interrupt him.
(d) Submit to him.
4. Who was Avis surprised to see at one of her father's social events?
(c) Her father.
5. What was secretly published during the three centuries of the Iron Heel?
(a) Avis' calligraphic reports.
(b) Everhard's books.
(c) Dr. Cunningham's manuscripts.
(d) Jackson's letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
2. Who does the Bishop say has drifted from Christ's teaching of compassion?
3. Who does Avis become preoccupied with to the point of obsession?
4. Who does Everhard comment is getting bolder in Chapter 10?
5. Who is the only person that succeeds in arguing against Everhard in Chapter 4?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)