|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Everhard comment is getting bolder in Chapter 10?
(d) Iron Heel.
2. What does Everhard say that the journalists will say about the Bishop in Chapter 6?
(a) He was amazing.
(b) He is defeated.
(c) He is a liar.
(d) He was unwell.
3. What does the person who humbly ministers the poor call his or her work in Chapter 12?
(a) A calling.
(d) Christ's work.
4. In what sectors is the group that Everhard speaks to in Chapter 4 leaders in?
(a) Natural sciences and psychology.
(b) Business, art, and economics.
(c) Art, philosophy, and natural sciences.
(d) Business, politics, and governance.
5. What is the person who humbly ministers the poor call his or her work terrified of in Chapter 12?
(a) Being found by the Oligarchy and sent to the asylum.
(b) Losing all of her wealth and influence.
(c) Being controlled by the Socialist machine.
(d) Being defeated through violence by the Anarchists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avis call Everhard?
2. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
3. What does Everhard consider Wickson's offer in Chapter 6?
4. On what ticket does Everhard run for Congress in in Chapter 7?
5. What happens to Avis because of her association with Everhard in Chapter 5?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)