|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
(a) Dr. Cunningham.
2. Who does Everhard speak to in Chapter 4?
(a) The Wicksons.
(b) The Philomaths.
(c) The Grangers.
(d) The Revolutionists.
3. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
(a) Socialists and revolutionists.
(b) Peddlers and peddling.
(c) Working and capitalist classes.
(d) Rebels and communists.
4. What does Meredith say in a footnote that there are several of in the world?
5. What was the group that attends Dr. Cunningham's dinner angry at in Chapter 7?
(a) Anarchists and their chaos.
(b) Socialists and their power.
(c) Oligarchy and their structure.
(d) Large corporations and trusts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened during Jackson's trial in the name of family security?
2. What does Everhard's partners hope that the conflict in the Congressional elections would come to in Chapter 11?
3. What does Avis say that her life, along with Everhard and others gets sucked into in Chapter 9?
4. What is the name of Avis' father's book?
5. What did the intellectual class love to hear the sound of in Chapter 1 according to Avis?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)