|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
(a) Jackson's story.
(b) Carson's story.
(c) Bishop's story.
(d) Wickson's story.
2. Who offers a bribe in Chapter 11?
3. For how long was the manuscript hidden?
(a) 12 centuries.
(b) 7 centuries.
(c) 2 centuries.
(d) 10 centuries.
4. Who preaches a sermon that invokes the ire of the Oligarchy?
5. What does Avis do for the Bishop's speech in Chapter 6?
(a) Hide it.
(b) Edit it.
(c) Write it.
(d) Transcribe it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Avis believe that everyone involved in the Jackson case is bound to?
2. What does Avis call Everhard?
3. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
4. Who does Avis encounter in the city that has an expression of horror all the time in Chapter 4?
5. Who does the Bishop say has drifted from Christ's teaching of compassion?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)