|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
(a) Revolutionist leader.
(b) Family lawyer.
(c) Oligarchy leader.
(d) Company lawyer.
2. Why did people support the decision against Jackson?
(a) Because they were afraid of overheating.
(b) Because they feared losing support of their families.
(c) Because they were afraid of the Oligarchy.
(d) Because they were cowards.
3. What is the Oligarchy beginning to crush through violence in Chapter 10?
(a) The revolution.
(b) The leader.
(c) The worker.
(d) The preacher.
4. For how long was the manuscript hidden?
(a) 10 centuries.
(b) 12 centuries.
(c) 2 centuries.
(d) 7 centuries.
5. What does the person who humbly ministers the poor call his or her work in Chapter 12?
(a) A calling.
(d) Christ's work.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the Bishop grows more insistent, what happens in Chapter 6?
2. Into what does Avis, Everhard and her father move into in Chapter 12?
3. What is the name of Dr. Cunningham's dinner in Chapter 7?
4. What does Everhard say that the journalists will say about the Bishop in Chapter 6?
5. To whom did Avis create the manuscript in tribute of?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)