|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is being treated as a martyr because of sympathy for the poor in Chapter 5?
2. What does Wickson offer Everhard in Chapter 6?
(a) A position in the army.
(b) A peace offering.
(c) A car.
(d) A job.
3. What does the person who Avis sees at her home tell her that he has given up in order to not compromise his ideals?
4. Where does Jackson live?
(a) A mob cartel.
(b) A prostitution brothel.
(c) A rented, slum-like area by the lake.
(d) An underground tavern.
5. Who does Avis find that she falls in love with?
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
2. What is broken or halted by the Oligarchy across the country in Chapter 10?
3. Who wins an election to Congress in Chapter 12?
4. Who spoke to Avis about the legal and financial rightness of their positions?
5. Who does Everhard speak to in Chapter 4?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)