|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did people support the decision against Jackson?
(a) Because they feared losing support of their families.
(b) Because they were afraid of overheating.
(c) Because they were cowards.
(d) Because they were afraid of the Oligarchy.
2. What did speaker after speaker do to Everhard during his speech in Chapter 4?
(a) Defeat him.
(b) Interrupt him.
(c) Submit to him.
(d) Challenge him.
3. What is broken or halted by the Oligarchy across the country in Chapter 10?
(c) Power supplies.
4. Who spoke to Avis about the legal and financial rightness of their positions?
(a) Iron workers.
(c) Cultured wives.
5. Who does Dr. Cunningham prod to speak at the dinner event at his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is being treated as a martyr because of sympathy for the poor in Chapter 5?
2. Where does Jackson live?
3. Who tells Avis that Jackson was entitled to compensation?
4. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
5. What does Avis realize she was complicit in doing by Chapter 3?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)