|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
(b) They are.
2. Who preaches a sermon that invokes the ire of the Oligarchy?
3. What does Meredith say in a footnote that there are several of in the world?
4. Who could be fired for challenging the opinion or story of a newspaper's corporate owners?
(a) An intern.
(b) An artist.
(c) A writing assistant.
(d) A journalist.
5. Who spoke to Avis about the legal and financial rightness of their positions?
(c) Cultured wives.
(d) Iron workers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Avis surprised to see at one of her father's social events?
2. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
3. What does the person at Avis' home come to return?
4. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
5. What does Avis say that her life, along with Everhard and others gets sucked into in Chapter 9?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)