|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Everhard consider Wickson's offer in Chapter 6?
(a) A lovely gift.
(b) An admission of guilt.
(c) A bribe.
(d) A truce.
2. Who wins an election to Congress in Chapter 12?
3. What does Wickson offer Everhard in Chapter 6?
(a) A job.
(b) A position in the army.
(c) A car.
(d) A peace offering.
4. Who does Avis find that she falls in love with?
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
5. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
(a) Company lawyer.
(b) Family lawyer.
(c) Oligarchy leader.
(d) Revolutionist leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did people support the decision against Jackson?
2. Who does Everhard speak to in Chapter 4?
3. Who could be fired for challenging the opinion or story of a newspaper's corporate owners?
4. What does Everhard's partners hope that the conflict in the Congressional elections would come to in Chapter 11?
5. What does Everhard say revolutionaries will be willing to do in Chapter 5?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)