|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Bishop say has drifted from Christ's teaching of compassion?
(a) Society, government, and the church.
(b) Oligarchy and Anarchists.
(c) His family and friends.
(d) Avis and Everhard.
2. Who does Avis become a partner to in life and work through attention and support in Chapter 11?
3. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
(a) Company lawyer.
(b) Revolutionist leader.
(c) Family lawyer.
(d) Oligarchy leader.
4. Who spoke to Avis about the legal and financial rightness of their positions?
(a) Iron workers.
(c) Cultured wives.
5. What does Everhard consider Wickson's offer in Chapter 6?
(a) A lovely gift.
(b) A truce.
(c) An admission of guilt.
(d) A bribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Avis find that she falls in love with?
2. What did the room where the dinner event was held in Chapter 1 consist mainly of?
3. What happens to Avis because of her association with Everhard in Chapter 5?
4. What did speaker after speaker do to Everhard during his speech in Chapter 4?
5. What does Everhard say that the journalists will say about the Bishop in Chapter 6?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)