|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since the death of his wife, what had Dr. Cunningham become?
(a) A dinner party sociologist.
(b) A demanding professor.
(c) A recluse.
(d) A hard drinker.
2. What does Avis realize she was complicit in doing by Chapter 3?
(a) Imprisoning Everhard.
(b) Betraying the Bishop.
(c) Perpetuating the situation.
(d) Punishing her father.
3. What does Avis' father think of the circumstances surrounding the publication of his book and subsequent events?
(a) A long-forgotten compromise.
(b) An adventure.
(c) A regrettable mistake.
(d) A folly.
4. What does Everhard show the group to prove his findings about the use of drafting in Chapter 8?
(d) Audio recording.
5. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was secretly published during the three centuries of the Iron Heel?
2. Who could be fired for challenging the opinion or story of a newspaper's corporate owners?
3. For how long was the manuscript hidden?
4. What does the person who humbly ministers the poor call his or her work in Chapter 12?
5. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)