|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Bishop say has drifted from Christ's teaching of compassion?
(a) Avis and Everhard.
(b) Oligarchy and Anarchists.
(c) Society, government, and the church.
(d) His family and friends.
2. What does the person at Avis' home come to return?
(a) Borrowed umbrella.
(b) Ammunition supplies.
(c) Borrowed books.
(d) Tins and cans.
3. Who does Everhard comment is getting bolder in Chapter 10?
(a) Iron Heel.
4. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
(b) Dr. Cunningham.
5. What does Avis realize she was complicit in doing by Chapter 3?
(a) Betraying the Bishop.
(b) Perpetuating the situation.
(c) Punishing her father.
(d) Imprisoning Everhard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Everhard elaborate on the relationship between?
2. What happens to Avis because of her association with Everhard in Chapter 5?
3. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
4. Into what does Avis, Everhard and her father move into in Chapter 12?
5. Who tells Avis that Jackson was entitled to compensation?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)