|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the group that Everhard speak to in Chapter 4 comprise?
(a) Working socialists.
(b) Peaceful anarchists.
(c) Rebelling factions.
(d) Millionaire capitalists.
2. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
(a) It grows in popularity.
(b) It becomes peaceful.
(c) It dies out.
(d) It becomes violent.
3. What does Avis accuse the group that Everhard talks to of doing in Chapter 4?
(a) Mismanaging society.
(b) Being lazy.
(c) Being selfish.
(d) Lying profusely.
4. What does Avis realize she was complicit in doing by Chapter 3?
(a) Perpetuating the situation.
(b) Betraying the Bishop.
(c) Punishing her father.
(d) Imprisoning Everhard.
5. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
(a) Jackson's superiors.
(b) Company's leadership.
(c) Jackson's lawyers.
(d) Company's lawyers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Avis believe that she will marry by Chapter 4?
2. What is the term that Avis gives to the sense of impending conflict in Chapter 5?
3. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
4. Who was Avis surprised to see at one of her father's social events?
5. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)