|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the soldiers wearing that attended the speech in Chapter 16?
(a) Wooden rifles.
(b) Red suits.
(c) Scarlet livery.
(d) Bulletproof vests.
2. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
(a) Jackson's story.
(b) Wickson's story.
(c) Carson's story.
(d) Bishop's story.
3. What interrupts the speech in Chapter 17?
4. To whom does the Bishop makes his presentation in Chapter 6?
5. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
(a) On a pilgrimage.
(b) On an extended vacation.
(c) To prison.
(d) To a concentration camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened during Jackson's trial in the name of family security?
2. For how many months is Avis imprisoned without charge in Chapter 17?
3. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
4. Who is taking a seat in Congress when Dr. Cunningham stayed behind in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
5. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)