|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jackson's living quarters typical of?
(a) His cultural group.
(b) His working class.
(c) His attitude.
(d) His lifestyle.
2. What does Avis describe as the environment that the Oligarchy, Everhard, and the directors of the revolution operated in Chapter 16?
(a) Spying mistrust.
(b) Communist totalitarianism.
(c) Anarchist confusion.
(d) Nazi espionage.
3. What is the name of Dr. Cunningham's dinner in Chapter 7?
(a) Profit and Loss.
(b) Fools and Wise Men.
(c) Games and Gander.
(d) Love and Death.
4. To whom does the Bishop makes his presentation in Chapter 6?
5. Who is willing to destroy the influence of another group through political and violent confrontation in Chapter 16?
(d) Fighting Groups.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avis say that her life, along with Everhard and others gets sucked into in Chapter 9?
2. What does Avis realize she was complicit in doing by Chapter 3?
3. Where is Everhard sent to prison in Chapter 17?
4. Who does Avis think was behind the interruption of the speech in Chapter 16?
5. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)