|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wickson offer Everhard in Chapter 6?
(a) A job.
(b) A position in the army.
(c) A peace offering.
(d) A car.
2. For how many months is Avis imprisoned without charge in Chapter 17?
3. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
(a) On an extended vacation.
(b) On a pilgrimage.
(c) To a concentration camp.
(d) To prison.
4. In what principle does Everhard prove that the group is no different from the group they resent in Chapter 7?
(a) Desire for profit.
(b) Socialist belief.
(c) Proletarian leanings.
(d) Anarchist violence.
5. What does Avis do for the Bishop's speech in Chapter 6?
(a) Write it.
(b) Hide it.
(c) Edit it.
(d) Transcribe it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
2. Who does Avis become preoccupied with to the point of obsession?
3. What is the name of Dr. Cunningham's dinner in Chapter 7?
4. Who is Avis willing to work in alliance with in Washington in Chapter 16?
5. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)