|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Dr. Cunningham's dinner in Chapter 7?
(a) Games and Gander.
(b) Profit and Loss.
(c) Fools and Wise Men.
(d) Love and Death.
2. On what ticket does Everhard run for Congress in in Chapter 7?
3. Who begins to speak derisively of the Oligarchy at the event in Chapter 17?
4. What does Avis say that her life, along with Everhard and others gets sucked into in Chapter 9?
(a) A rally.
(b) A vortex.
(c) A demonstration.
(d) A war.
5. What are the soldiers wearing that attended the speech in Chapter 16?
(a) Wooden rifles.
(b) Red suits.
(c) Bulletproof vests.
(d) Scarlet livery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
2. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
3. Who does the Bishop say has drifted from Christ's teaching of compassion?
4. Who tells Avis that Jackson was entitled to compensation?
5. Who is the condemned criminal that actually committed the crime in Chapter 17?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)