|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
(a) It becomes peaceful.
(b) It becomes violent.
(c) It grows in popularity.
(d) It dies out.
2. What does the person at Avis' home come to return?
(a) Borrowed books.
(b) Ammunition supplies.
(c) Tins and cans.
(d) Borrowed umbrella.
3. Why did people support the decision against Jackson?
(a) Because they were cowards.
(b) Because they feared losing support of their families.
(c) Because they were afraid of overheating.
(d) Because they were afraid of the Oligarchy.
4. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
5. Who does the Bishop say has drifted from Christ's teaching of compassion?
(a) His family and friends.
(b) Oligarchy and Anarchists.
(c) Avis and Everhard.
(d) Society, government, and the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the armless peddler?
2. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
3. Who makes a speech in defense of a bill in Chapter 17?
4. Who does Dr. Cunningham meet in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
5. What does Avis realize she was complicit in doing by Chapter 3?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)