|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the Bishop grows more insistent, what happens in Chapter 6?
(a) He is led away from the podium.
(b) He is squashed in a protest.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He is heralded as a savior.
2. Who does Dr. Cunningham meet in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
3. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
4. Who does the Bishop say has drifted from Christ's teaching of compassion?
(a) His family and friends.
(b) Avis and Everhard.
(c) Oligarchy and Anarchists.
(d) Society, government, and the church.
5. Where does Jackson live?
(a) A prostitution brothel.
(b) An underground tavern.
(c) A mob cartel.
(d) A rented, slum-like area by the lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
2. To whom does the Bishop makes his presentation in Chapter 6?
3. What was the group that attends Dr. Cunningham's dinner angry at in Chapter 7?
4. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
5. What is the group that Everhard says is the only group that counter using force through a little known law in Chapter 8?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)