|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes a speech in defense of a bill in Chapter 17?
2. What does Everhard say that the journalists will say about the Bishop in Chapter 6?
(a) He was unwell.
(b) He is a liar.
(c) He was amazing.
(d) He is defeated.
3. To whom does the Bishop makes his presentation in Chapter 6?
4. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
(c) They are.
5. In what principle does Everhard prove that the group is no different from the group they resent in Chapter 7?
(a) Desire for profit.
(b) Socialist belief.
(c) Anarchist violence.
(d) Proletarian leanings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupts the speech in Chapter 17?
2. Who is the condemned criminal that actually committed the crime in Chapter 17?
3. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
4. Who begins to speak derisively of the Oligarchy at the event in Chapter 17?
5. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)