|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Cunningham invite to his dinner in Chapter 7?
2. Who makes a speech in defense of a bill in Chapter 17?
3. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
(c) They are.
4. For how many months is Avis imprisoned without charge in Chapter 17?
5. What does Avis do for the Bishop's speech in Chapter 6?
(a) Transcribe it.
(b) Write it.
(c) Hide it.
(d) Edit it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Avis say that her life, along with Everhard and others gets sucked into in Chapter 9?
2. What is the group that Everhard says is the only group that counter using force through a little known law in Chapter 8?
3. What was the group that attends Dr. Cunningham's dinner angry at in Chapter 7?
4. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
5. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)