|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Cunningham invite to his dinner in Chapter 7?
2. What does the speech defend and support in Chapter 17?
(c) War veterans.
(d) Mentally ill.
3. What does the person who Avis sees at her home tell her that he has given up in order to not compromise his ideals?
4. Where does Jackson live?
(a) An underground tavern.
(b) A prostitution brothel.
(c) A rented, slum-like area by the lake.
(d) A mob cartel.
5. Who is taking a seat in Congress when Dr. Cunningham stayed behind in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the armless peddler?
2. What does Everhard show the group to prove his findings about the use of drafting in Chapter 8?
3. For how many months is Avis imprisoned without charge in Chapter 17?
4. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
5. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)