|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Cunningham meet in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
2. Who protests the treatment of workers at the risk of being discharged?
(a) Dr. Cunningham.
3. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
(c) They are.
4. What does the person at Avis' home come to return?
(a) Tins and cans.
(b) Borrowed books.
(c) Ammunition supplies.
(d) Borrowed umbrella.
5. Who does Avis think was behind the interruption of the speech in Chapter 16?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
2. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
3. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
4. What does Jackson's living quarters typical of?
5. On what ticket does Everhard run for Congress in in Chapter 7?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)