|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Everhard say that the journalists will say about the Bishop in Chapter 6?
(a) He is defeated.
(b) He was unwell.
(c) He is a liar.
(d) He was amazing.
2. What does the person at Avis' home come to return?
(a) Tins and cans.
(b) Ammunition supplies.
(c) Borrowed books.
(d) Borrowed umbrella.
3. Who is taking a seat in Congress when Dr. Cunningham stayed behind in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
4. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
(a) Dr. Cunningham.
5. Who does Avis say unequivocally as not having anything to do with the the scary event at the speech in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Cunningham invite to his dinner in Chapter 7?
2. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
3. What does Avis realize she was complicit in doing by Chapter 3?
4. What does Avis say that her life, along with Everhard and others gets sucked into in Chapter 9?
5. Who is willing to destroy the influence of another group through political and violent confrontation in Chapter 16?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)