|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
(a) It becomes violent.
(b) It becomes peaceful.
(c) It grows in popularity.
(d) It dies out.
2. What does the speech defend and support in Chapter 17?
(c) Mentally ill.
(d) War veterans.
3. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
4. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
(a) Dr. Cunningham.
5. Who is the condemned criminal that actually committed the crime in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
2. Who does Avis think was behind the interruption of the speech in Chapter 16?
3. What is the name of the violent, secret side of the Revolution in Chapter 16?
4. What does Everhard say that the journalists will say about the Bishop in Chapter 6?
5. What is the group that attends Dr. Cunningham's dinner in Chapter 7?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)