|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Everhard say that the journalists will say about the Bishop in Chapter 6?
(a) He was amazing.
(b) He was unwell.
(c) He is a liar.
(d) He is defeated.
2. In what principle does Everhard prove that the group is no different from the group they resent in Chapter 7?
(a) Proletarian leanings.
(b) Anarchist violence.
(c) Desire for profit.
(d) Socialist belief.
3. What is the group that Everhard says is the only group that counter using force through a little known law in Chapter 8?
(a) Business owners.
(b) Government associations.
(c) American militia.
(d) Legal groups.
4. What does the person at Avis' home come to return?
(a) Borrowed books.
(b) Ammunition supplies.
(c) Borrowed umbrella.
(d) Tins and cans.
5. What does Everhard consider Wickson's offer in Chapter 6?
(a) A lovely gift.
(b) A truce.
(c) An admission of guilt.
(d) A bribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Avis willing to work in alliance with in Washington in Chapter 16?
2. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
3. What group exists between the abandoned proletariat and the favored unions in Chapter 16?
4. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
5. Who does the Bishop say has drifted from Christ's teaching of compassion?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)