|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the armless peddler?
(a) Dr. Cunningham.
2. Who does Avis become preoccupied with to the point of obsession?
(d) Dr. Cunningham.
3. What interrupts the speech in Chapter 17?
4. Who does the Bishop say has drifted from Christ's teaching of compassion?
(a) Avis and Everhard.
(b) His family and friends.
(c) Oligarchy and Anarchists.
(d) Society, government, and the church.
5. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
(a) It becomes peaceful.
(b) It dies out.
(c) It becomes violent.
(d) It grows in popularity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the violent, secret side of the Revolution in Chapter 16?
2. When the Bishop grows more insistent, what happens in Chapter 6?
3. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
4. What does Everhard say that the journalists will say about the Bishop in Chapter 6?
5. What group exists between the abandoned proletariat and the favored unions in Chapter 16?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)