|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is willing to destroy the influence of another group through political and violent confrontation in Chapter 16?
(b) Fighting Groups.
2. Who did Everhard find complicit in the capitalist system?
(a) Dr. Cunningham.
3. Where is Everhard sent to prison in Chapter 17?
4. What does the person who Avis sees at her home tell her that he has given up in order to not compromise his ideals?
5. What does Everhard show the group to prove his findings about the use of drafting in Chapter 8?
(b) Audio recording.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the speech defend and support in Chapter 17?
2. Who does Avis interview that ran away when faced with uncomfortable truths?
3. When the Bishop grows more insistent, what happens in Chapter 6?
4. Who is the condemned criminal that actually committed the crime in Chapter 17?
5. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)