|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
(a) It dies out.
(b) It grows in popularity.
(c) It becomes peaceful.
(d) It becomes violent.
2. Where is Everhard sent to prison in Chapter 17?
3. Who makes a speech in defense of a bill in Chapter 17?
4. What does the speech defend and support in Chapter 17?
(b) Mentally ill.
(d) War veterans.
5. Who does Dr. Cunningham invite to his dinner in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Cunningham meet in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
2. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
3. What does Everhard say that the journalists will say about the Bishop in Chapter 6?
4. What does Avis realize she was complicit in doing by Chapter 3?
5. What does the person who Avis sees at her home challenge her to look into?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)