|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Avis describe as the environment that the Oligarchy, Everhard, and the directors of the revolution operated in Chapter 16?
(a) Communist totalitarianism.
(b) Anarchist confusion.
(c) Nazi espionage.
(d) Spying mistrust.
2. Who is taking a seat in Congress when Dr. Cunningham stayed behind in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
3. Who is Avis willing to work in alliance with in Washington in Chapter 16?
(c) Fighting Groups.
4. Who does Everhard challenge to investigate the case of the armless peddler?
(c) Dr. Cunningham.
5. What does Jackson's living quarters typical of?
(a) His working class.
(b) His attitude.
(c) His lifestyle.
(d) His cultural group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
2. Where is Everhard sent to prison in Chapter 17?
3. What is the name of Dr. Cunningham's dinner in Chapter 7?
4. Who makes a speech in defense of a bill in Chapter 17?
5. To whom does the Bishop makes his presentation in Chapter 6?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)