|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Avis willing to work in alliance with in Washington in Chapter 16?
(b) Fighting Groups.
2. What happened during Jackson's trial in the name of family security?
(a) Violence and self-deprecation.
(b) Corruption and self-denial.
(c) Cowardice and manipulation.
(d) Selfishness and greed.
3. What does Avis realize she was complicit in doing by Chapter 3?
(a) Imprisoning Everhard.
(b) Punishing her father.
(c) Perpetuating the situation.
(d) Betraying the Bishop.
4. Where will the Bishop go according to the journalists in Chapter 6?
(a) To a concentration camp.
(b) To prison.
(c) On an extended vacation.
(d) On a pilgrimage.
5. Who does Avis say unequivocally as not having anything to do with the the scary event at the speech in Chapter 17?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the group that attends Dr. Cunningham's dinner angry at in Chapter 7?
2. Who is Avis surprised to see at her house when she returns from visiting the armless peddler?
3. Who manipulated the trial in favor of the company instead of Jackson?
4. Who does Dr. Cunningham invite to his dinner in Chapter 7?
5. Who does Everhard say is responsible for the plight of the armless peddler?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)