|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Everhard sent to prison in Chapter 17?
2. On what ticket does Everhard run for Congress in in Chapter 7?
3. Who is taking a seat in Congress when Dr. Cunningham stayed behind in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
4. What does Everhard say that the journalists will say about the Bishop in Chapter 6?
(a) He was unwell.
(b) He is defeated.
(c) He is a liar.
(d) He was amazing.
5. What does Everhard show the group to prove his findings about the use of drafting in Chapter 8?
(a) Audio recording.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the anti-revolutionary movement change in Chapter 9?
2. What does the person at Avis' home come to return?
3. Who does Avis say unequivocally as not having anything to do with the the scary event at the speech in Chapter 17?
4. What is the group that Everhard says is the only group that counter using force through a little known law in Chapter 8?
5. Who is the armless peddler?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)