|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is taking a seat in Congress when Dr. Cunningham stayed behind in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
2. What does the person who Avis sees at her home tell her that he has given up in order to not compromise his ideals?
3. Who does Dr. Cunningham invite to his dinner in Chapter 7?
4. Who does Dr. Cunningham meet in San Francisco in Chapter 16?
5. What does Avis realize she was complicit in doing by Chapter 3?
(a) Punishing her father.
(b) Imprisoning Everhard.
(c) Betraying the Bishop.
(d) Perpetuating the situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person at Avis' home come to return?
2. Who tells Avis that Jackson was entitled to compensation?
3. What does Avis do for the Bishop's speech in Chapter 6?
4. On what ticket does Everhard run for Congress in in Chapter 7?
5. What does Wickson offer Everhard in Chapter 6?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)