|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Davis view being under Aubrey's command?
(a) It is the quickest way to promotion.
(b) It is just another post.
(c) It is embarrassing.
(d) It is a privilege.
2. What is most harmful to the Worcester while on blockade duty?
(b) Bad weather.
(c) Poor maintenance.
3. Why does Graham think negotiations in the Ionian Region should be extensive?
(a) It will raise the price of their help.
(b) It will prove their fairness and equality.
(c) It will buy them time.
(d) It will look better for Brittain.
4. Who is Aubrey commanded to deliver on his new ship?
5. How is Aubrey shown the tactical advantage of helping Sciahan?
(a) He is shown a map.
(b) He is given a history to read.
(c) He sails around the horn.
(d) He is taken on a tour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aubrey wrap the sinking hull with?
2. How many ships does Aubrey take with his as he heads to meet with the potentates?
3. What causes the mistakes Maturin has to cover up when he is back with Aubrey?
4. What disappoints Aubrey as he leaves the harbor where the French were anchored?
5. What will the potentates bargain for?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)