|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many warships does Mustapha have?
2. What kind of sickness does Aubrey get while Maturin is gone?
(a) A rash.
(b) A cold.
(c) Gout in his foot.
(d) A gash on his arm.
3. How does Aubrey combat his loneliness when Maturin is gone?
(a) Does practice runs.
(c) Writes letters.
(d) Doubles his watch times.
4. What does Aubrey do when Maturin is not at the rendezvous point?
(a) Goes looking for an old lover.
(b) Starts some music on the ship.
(c) Sends a foraging party to shore.
(d) Catches up on paperwork.
5. What will the potentates bargain for?
(c) French land.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Maturin supposed to meet with at the clandestine rendezvous?
2. What ship is Aubrey given command of when Thornton heads for home?
3. What does the Worcester do when the French break through the blockade?
4. What does Thornton threaten Aubrey with when he returns to the blockade?
5. What happens when morale drops on the Worcester?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)