|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Graham think negotiations in the Ionian Region should be extensive?
(a) It will raise the price of their help.
(b) It will look better for Brittain.
(c) It will buy them time.
(d) It will prove their fairness and equality.
2. Who tells Aubrey of Mustapha's rebellion?
3. Where is Thornton waiting for Aubrey when he returns to the blockade?
4. What allows the French to break through the blockade?
(a) A big storm.
(b) A night-time maneuver.
(c) A break in the blockade.
(d) A neutral ally helping them.
5. What is Davis very skilled in?
(b) Charting courses.
(c) Tying knots.
(d) Getting around bureaucratics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Aubrey once save Davis?
2. What does Graham dislike about Aubrey's decision in the Ionian Region?
3. What kind of harbor is a French consort anchored in?
4. Why does Aubrey like Mustapha more than Ismail?
5. How does Harte feel about Aubrey?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)