|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Worcester declared when it gets to the meeting point after the conflict at the blockade?
(a) Unfit for duty.
(c) In need of repair.
(d) Demoted to a trade ship.
2. Where is Thornton waiting for Aubrey when he returns to the blockade?
3. Who does Aubrey think is dead after the battle?
4. What shatters the internal structure of the Worcester?
(a) The falling mast.
(b) An internal explosion.
(c) Pounding waves.
(d) A cannon.
5. What kind of harbor is a French consort anchored in?
(a) A Spanish harbor.
(b) A natural reef protected harbor.
(c) A neutral harbor.
(d) A French harbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is different on every ship?
2. How many ships does Aubrey take with his as he heads to meet with the potentates?
3. Where does Mustapha live?
4. Who does Thornton give his command to when he goes home?
5. How does Aubrey combat his loneliness when Maturin is gone?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)