|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disappoints Aubrey as he leaves the harbor where the French were anchored?
(a) They fire on him.
(b) They do not send a message.
(c) They do not recognize him.
(d) They do not fire on him.
2. Why do birds land on the ship?
(a) They need food.
(b) They see water.
(c) They need a rest.
(d) They think the mast is a tree.
3. What is Aubrey's first name?
4. What region is Thornton most worried about with the blockade?
(a) The Mediterranean region.
(b) The Ionian region.
(c) The Baltic region.
(d) The French region.
5. Who disobeys the order to leave the birds on the ship alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Babbington's title in the Navy?
2. What do the crew do when the birds land on the ship?
3. What kind of sickness does Aubrey get while Maturin is gone?
4. Where is Graham from?
5. Who orders the crew to leave the birds alone?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)