|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What diminishes Martin's love for the Navy?
(a) Going thirsty at sea.
(b) Witnessing floggings.
(c) Getting shot at.
(d) Seeing a man die.
2. What is Latham's ship called?
3. What does Maturin try to teach Graham about?
(a) Nautical elements.
(b) British history.
4. What disappoints Aubrey as he leaves the harbor where the French were anchored?
(a) They do not fire on him.
(b) They fire on him.
(c) They do not send a message.
(d) They do not recognize him.
5. What causes a crew member to be so disobedient to the order about the birds?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is insane.
(d) He is hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did things not go as expected for Aubrey when he went into the harbor with the French consort?
2. What do the crew do when the birds land on the ship?
3. Who is wounded at the clandestine rendezvous?
4. What does Mowett scold Maturin for on the ship?
5. Why does Aubrey not want to sail on the Worcester?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)