|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, October 1818 – November 1820.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What doctor does Mr. Grimke travel to see in the north in Part Three, October 1818 – November 1820?
(a) Dr. William McDowell.
(b) Dr. Geddings.
(c) Dr. Philip Physick.
(d) Dr. Daniel Huger.
2. What does Sarah leave in a basket for Mauma and Handful after Mauma's one-leg punishment in Part 1, November 1803 – February 1805?
(a) Tea and crumpets.
(b) Potatoes and chicken.
(c) Flowers and water.
(d) Liniment and medicine tea.
3. Whose journal does Israel Morris give to Sarah to read in Part Three, October 1818 – November 1820?
(a) John Woolman's journal.
(b) Burke Williams's journal.
(c) John Quincy Adams's journal.
(d) Daniel Huger's journal.
4. Who does Sarah overhear at the market talking about the African church in Part Three, October 1818 – November 1820?
5. What is the name of Israel Morris's wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who among Sarah's siblings are now left at home that are unmarried or not in school in Part Three, October 1818 – November 1820?
2. To what class of Charleston's society does the Grimke family belong?
3. Where does Sarah attend a church service and become inspired to give her life to God after her betrothal to Burke Williams ends in Part 2, February 1811 – December 1812?
4. How has Handful been injured during her incarceration in Part Three, October 1818 – November 1820?
5. How long has Mauma been gone from the Grimke plantation in the beginning of Part Three, October 1818 – November 1820?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)