|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Marie Claire been hiding Fulton's papers?
(a) In a safe on the floor of the living room.
(b) In a trunk in the attic.
(c) In an old hand-pulled dumbwaiter.
(d) Behind the wallpaper on the walls.
2. Who are Lila Mae and Urich interrupted by Lift offices in Up: Part One?
(a) Raymond Coombs.
(b) James Fulton.
(c) Jim and John.
(d) Burt Arbogast.
3. The morning after her visit to the Lift Magazine offices, where does Lila Mae first go?
(a) She leaves town.
(b) Back to work.
(c) Back to the Institute.
(d) The Fanny Briggs building.
4. What is the "second elevation"?
(a) Back up elevators built into every building.
(b) What elevator inspectors call the night shift.
(c) A new age of verticality in the city.
(d) An elevator that can climb ten floors per second.
5. Who do Jim Murphy and John Corrigan work for?
(a) The Guild.
(c) The city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Coombs been posing as?
2. What has Arbo been secretly doing?
3. Why did Marie Claire send the papers out?
4. How does Lila Mae escape the Lift offices in Up: Part One?
5. What had happened to Fulton in his final years?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lila Mae know that they will never figure out the Black Box design?
2. What favor does Lila Mae ask of Chuck Gould?
3. What does Lila Mae accuse Pompey of?
4. How is Lila Mae keeping ahead of those who still seek her in Up: Part Two?
5. Who had really sent out the pages from Fulton's journals, as revealed in Up: Part Two?
6. What had Arbo known all along?
7. What does Marie Claire explain to Lila Mae in Up: Part Two?
8. How does Lila Mae get into the Follies without being noticed?
9. Where does Lila Mae hide after fleeing Urich's office in Up:Part One?
10. Who is Pompey?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)