|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up: Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lila Mae have to live in a converted closet?
(a) Full-sized rooms were assigned by lottery.
(b) She had applied too late for student housing.
(c) The full-sized rooms were "white only."
(d) She was attending in secret and had to hide.
2. What does Lila Mae ask Chuck Gould to do in Up: Part One?
(a) Stake out the Fanny Briggs building.
(b) Spy on Burt Arbogast for her.
(c) Find Ben Urich.
(d) Cover for her at work.
3. What does Lila Mae do while she is hiding after escaping the Lift offices in Up: Part One?
(a) She dances with a black man.
(b) She makes a list of her suspects.
(c) She changes her hair and looks.
(d) She writes a letter to Natchez.
4. What had happened to Fulton in his final years?
(a) He fell into bankruptcy.
(b) He stopped believing in Intuitionism.
(c) He fell in love with Lila Mae.
(d) He started to believe his own lies about the Black Box.
5. Who does Jim and John work for?
(a) Frank Chancre.
(b) Orville Lever.
(c) James Fulton.
(d) Johnny Shush.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lila Mae find at her apartment in Down: Part One?
2. What is true about James Fulton at the beginning of the novel?
3. What does John do to Urich in Down: Part Two?
4. What story is scheduled to come out in next issue of Lift Magazine?
5. What is Arbogast determined to do?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)