|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up: Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Jim Murphy and John Corrigan work for?
(a) The Guild.
(c) The city.
2. What does Mr. Reed do for a living?
(a) He works for Johnny Shush.
(b) He is the head of Intuitionism.
(c) He runs the elevator school.
(d) He is Lever's secretary and campaign manager.
3. What is Mr. Reed's connection to James Fulton?
(a) He was one of Fulton's early students and converts to intuitionism.
(b) He published Fulton's earliest works on Intuitionism.
(c) He was Fulton's academic rival in their early days at the Institute.
(d) He is James Fulton's half-brother.
4. Where does Lila Mae hide after escaping the Lift offices in Up: Part One?
(a) In the elevator.
(b) In an alley.
(c) At the institute.
(d) In a dance hall.
5. Who else received papers similar to what Lever received?
(a) Lila Mae's father and the chief of police.
(b) Johnny Shush and Chuck Gould.
(c) James Fulton and Marie Claire Rogers.
(d) Chancre and a reporter for Lift magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of student was Lila Mae?
2. What does Lila Mae Watson do for a living?
3. In Up: Part Two, what does Lila Mae accuse Marie Claire of lying about?
4. What does Chancre promise the media?
5. Why did Fulton really write Lila Mae's name in his notebook?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)