|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Down: Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lila Mae have to live in a converted closet?
(a) She had applied too late for student housing.
(b) Full-sized rooms were assigned by lottery.
(c) The full-sized rooms were "white only."
(d) She was attending in secret and had to hide.
2. What kind of student was Lila Mae?
(a) Quiet and dedicated.
(b) Outspoken and political.
(c) Top of her class.
(d) Lazy and under-performing.
3. Who does Lila Mae think she sees in the library on some nights?
(a) James Fulton.
(b) Ben Urich.
(c) Frank Chancre.
(d) Johnny Shush.
4. Who is Natchez?
(a) A black porter at the Intuitionist House.
(b) An investigator from Internal Affairs.
(c) An old family friend of Lila Mae's.
(d) Lila Mae's political contact at the Institute.
5. Where does Lila Mae wake up the next morning after two men visited her apartment in Down: Part One?
(a) In a room at Intuitionist House.
(b) In an elevator.
(c) In her converted room at elevator school.
(d) In her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Reed's connection to James Fulton?
2. What does John decide to eat while at Lila Mae's apartment?
3. What is the name for the design challenge that elevator researchers have been working on for years?
4. What does Lila Mae decide to do at the end of Down: Part One?
5. What are the two opposing philosophies of elevator inspection?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)