|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up: Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the pages of Fulton's journals that were sent to someone contain?
(a) Damaging information about Chancre.
(b) Plans for the Black Box.
(c) Writings on Intuitionism.
(d) Fulton's autobiography.
2. What plan do Lila Mae and Natchez make for the next night in Up: Part One?
(a) To rescue Ben Urich.
(b) To go out on a date.
(c) To find James Fulton.
(d) To confront Chancre about the election.
3. What is the Funicular Follies?
(a) The highest rated TV show in the city.
(b) An exposition put on by the elevator industry.
(c) The name Empiricists give to Intuitionist activities.
(d) A circus that comes to town.
4. What does Natchez reveal about Fulton?
(a) Fulton's Black Box is a lie.
(b) Fulton is still alive.
(c) Fulton arranged the Fanny Briggs crash.
(d) He is really Fulton's nephew.
5. Who dropped Lila Mae off on her first day of elevator school?
(a) Orville Lever.
(b) Chuck Gould.
(c) Her father.
(d) James Fulton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions and tries to make a deal with Lila Mae in Down: Part Two?
2. Where does Lila Mae spend the night after leaving Shush's?
3. Who is Natchez?
4. What revolutionary design innovation did Elisha Otis bring to the elevator industry?
5. What is Lila Mae's record for accuracy?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)