|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Up: Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lila Mae go to learn the details of the accident in Down: Part One?
(a) A local bar.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) Lift Magazine.
(d) The Institute.
2. What is the "phantom passenger"?
(a) The ghost of James Fulton who rides the elevators at the Institute.
(b) The mysterious figure who sabotaged the Fanny Briggs elevator.
(c) The belief that all elevators, by their nature, are holding passengers at all times.
(d) The name of a philosophical challenge among elevator experts.
3. How does Lila Mae escape the Lift offices in Up: Part One?
(a) She overpowers her attacker.
(b) She climbs down the fire escape.
(c) She ducks into the elevator.
(d) She talks her way out.
4. Who dropped Lila Mae off on her first day of elevator school?
(a) James Fulton.
(b) Her father.
(c) Orville Lever.
(d) Chuck Gould.
5. What does Pompey reveal about this own past in Up: Part One?
(a) That had helped Fulton design the Black Box.
(b) He was really an Intuitionist.
(c) He he was related to James Fulton.
(d) He was the first black elevator inspector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chancre deny in Down: Part Two?
2. How is the story of the elevator crash being covered in the papers?
3. What is Arbogast determined to do?
4. Who is with Mr. Reed when Lila Mae arrives the location she goes to after leaving Shush's?
5. On her first day as an inspector, who did Lila Mae go out with?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)