1. In the Preface of The Interpretation of Fairy Tales, Marie-Louise von Franz writes that this book is based on lectures she gave over how many years ago?
2. Where had Marie-Louise von Franz given the lectures that were the basis of The Interpretation of Fairy Tales?
3. Who wrote the work Symbolik des Marchens for which Marie-Louise von Franz contributed interpretation?
4. Who wrote The Uses of Enchantment: The Meaning and Importance of Fairy Tales?
5. Marie-Louise von Franz bases much of her interpretation of psychology and fairy tales on whose theories?
6. In Chapter 1, Von Franz writes that fairy tales "are the purest and simplest expression of collective ______ psychic processes."
This section contains 3,871 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)