|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, pages 163 through 197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Marie-Louise von Franz meet Carl Jung?
2. What religion is arose from local saga to mythological status, according to the author in Chapter 2?
3. What are the king and queen of "Shaggy Top" plighted with?
4. Where does Dummling find the magical toad in "The Three Feathers"?
(a) In an enchanted forest.
(b) In the attic.
(c) Behind the secret door.
(d) In a witch's house.
5. Marie-Louise von Franz, in 1968, was the first to publish that the mathematical structure of DNA is analogous to that of what?
(a) The Tao.
(b) The Tarot.
(c) The I Ching.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 7?
2. In the final act of "The Three Feathers," the brothers challenge women to jump through what?
3. What refers to the masculine essence buried in the unconscious of every woman in Jungian psychology?
4. Which Egyptian god was associated with the falcon?
5. What refers to a head ornament or type of headgear for the highest rank in a socio-political hierarchy?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)