|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, pages 163 through 197.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote The Primitive Races of Mankind?
(a) Ludwig Laister.
(b) Max Schmidt.
(c) Theodor Benfey.
(d) Adolf Bastian.
2. What is the name of the adviser to the king in the kingdom Prince Ring and his dog travel?
3. Von Franz asserts in Chapter 5 that life has ____, but they are not always easy to discern in the moment.
4. What refers to the indefinite time period after the present?
5. According to Jungian psychology, what must the The Self acknowledge, learn from, and finally re-incorporate in order to create a unified Self?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, animals in fairy tales are anthropomorphized aspects of what?
2. What comes over the prince and his men on their hunt in "Prince Ring"?
3. According to Von Franz, the barrel in "Prince Ring" is representative of the what?
4. The fairy tale "Prince Ring" is traced to what origins?
5. Von Franz suggests that one should not be what about a fairy tale interpretation in Chapter 3?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)