|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, pages 114 through 163.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the hero forced to marry in the Russian version of "The Three Feathers"?
(a) A spider.
(b) A dove.
(c) A frog.
(d) A snake.
2. What does the princess create in the castle which sings folk songs in the Russian version of "The Three Feathers"?
(a) A tomcat.
(b) A deer.
(c) An owl.
(d) A wolf.
3. What is the name of the dog Prince Ring finds?
4. What did the prince see inside the barrel in "Prince Ring"?
(a) A golden ring.
(b) An enchanted witch.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) A golden crown.
5. All fairy tales have what kind of structure?
Short Answer Questions
1. Von Franz asserts in Chapter 5 that life has ____, but they are not always easy to discern in the moment.
2. What refers to a head ornament or type of headgear for the highest rank in a socio-political hierarchy?
3. The carpet arises from what culture, according to Von Franz?
4. Von Franz writes of the hero in the Russian version of "The Three Feathers" that he has overreached, and he lacks the subtlety required to harness one's what?
5. Which Egyptian god was associated with the falcon?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)