|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, pages 114 through 163.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Snati-Snati and Rauder are manifestations of what Jung referred to as what, according to Von Franz?
(a) The Shadow.
(b) The Self.
2. Theodor Benfey traced all fairy tales to where?
3. What teaches the unity of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as three persons in one Godhead?
(b) Holy Trinity.
(c) Spiritual Trinity.
4. Who published the fairy tale "The Three Feathers"?
(a) Brothers Grimm.
(b) Michael Anderson.
(d) Johann Brahms.
5. From whom do the brothers buy a carpet in "The Three Feathers"?
(a) A frog.
(b) A peasant.
(c) The queen.
(d) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What refers to a group of systems, traditions, and beliefs which hold that the relative positions of celestial bodies and related details can provide information about personality, human affairs, and other matters?
2. Who responds the best to stories involving animals, according to the author?
3. What is the name of the Native American described in Chapter 2 who, deathly ill, had a vision of a great many horses and a dance of the tribe with those horses?
4. What is a word referring to a female deer?
5. What does the term "fata morgana" refer to?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)