|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Self-coherence integrates the unity of _________, the experience of being at a place at a certain time.
2. According to the book, the ______ infant was thought to be connected to the social world.
3. However, other researchers have found that infants have optimum levels of __________ that they will seek and other levels they will avoid.
4. Experimenters have found that the attunement process often occurs beyond ___________, as found from speaking with and researching mothers.
5. Infants must understand the idea of __________, or their execution of the act and the ability to change between the two realities.
Short Answer Questions
1. The term _______ emergence is used as a way to think about how the infant at this stage experiences the world.
2. Constructionistic efforts are rooted in all of the following elements except ________.
3. When capacities mature in infants, there is a _______ according to organizing subjective perspectives.
4. Stern describes several realms of experience without making any of them primary including all of the following except ______.
5. Infants and others negotiate meanings together, which generate self-other ___________, according to Stern in this book.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)