|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the final activity in the Sixth Dwelling, according to Teresa?
(a) The soul leaves the body.
(b) God performs a major test of faith.
(c) God consummates His engagement to His betrothed soul.
(d) The soul loses its identity.
2. What does Teresa say may happen to someone in the sixth Dwelling?
(a) fainting spells
(b) feeling cold
(c) seeing darkness
(d) hearing voices
3. What does Teresa say some observing her behavior may assume?
(a) that she has gone out of her mind
(b) that she is about to die
(c) that she is trying to be a young woman
(d) that she is putting on a show of her faith
4. How do imaginative visions embed themselves into the soul?
(a) more as impressions than crisp memories
(b) as fleeting images that return from time to time
(c) as clear images that cannot be forgotten
(d) as metaphors of all that the visions reveal
5. How does Teresa classify repeated prayers from memory?
(a) as childish
(b) as mindless
(c) as time consuming
(d) as fruitful
Short Answer Questions
1. At this point, where does Teresa say she does any selfish thing?
2. What does Teresa say God gives her to remember this visit?
3. What is the source of the pain Teresa describes?
4. Ending the Chapter on the Sixth Dwelling, what is Teresa's emphasis on?
5. Why is Teresa the one ordered to write the book on prayer for women?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)