|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Teresa say her words come from?
(a) the visions she has
(b) the Bible
(c) the Saints
(d) the Beloved
2. What does Teresa say about the servants of an earthly King?
(a) Some of them are cast out.
(b) They come and they go.
(c) Not all of them are allowed into his private chamber.
(d) They all eat at his table.
3. What does Teresa say about good deeds that only glorify the person who does them?
(a) They bring recognition from God.
(b) They are the only way to do good.
(c) They help the person find humility.
(d) They yield no lasting good.
4. What troubles Teresa as she is about to start writing?
(a) serious health problems
(b) visions of her death
(c) lack of ideas about where to start
(d) problems relating to the other sisters
5. What vision does Teresa have that gives her the idea of how to proceed with the book?
(a) a vision of a winding road
(b) a vision of prayer
(c) a vision of St. Joseph
(d) a vision of a castle
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the soul once it moves into the Second Dwelling?
2. Why is Teresa the one ordered to write the book on prayer for women?
3. How does she refer to God?
4. What does Teresa say God will do for those who face the possibility of losing their reputations?
5. What does she say is inside the castle?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)