|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teresa say about God allowing evil spirits to tempt one at the Sixth Dwelling?
(a) God would never allow that.
(b) He will send his angels to help fight the temptation.
(c) He will not allow them into that area of the castle.
(d) He will be sure they are defeated.
2. From where does Teresa say consolations come?
(a) from great sorrow
(b) from purely human endeavors
(c) from publication of books
(d) from spiritual superiors
3. Why are these Fourth Dwelling places deeper and more and more beautiful?
(a) because they are nearer to the King
(b) because they are more expensive
(c) because they require more maintenance
(d) because they are not internal
4. What does Teresa say some observing her behavior may assume?
(a) that she is about to die
(b) that she is trying to be a young woman
(c) that she has gone out of her mind
(d) that she is putting on a show of her faith
5. What sets intellectual visions apart from all others?
(a) knowledge of the Scriptures
(b) knowledge of good and evil
(c) knowledge of the constant companionship of God
(d) knowledge of the service required of one
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Teresa say most people make decisions and judgments?
2. What knowledge does Teresa say is the cause of intellectual visions?
3. What does Teresa say happens in the Fourth Dwelling?
4. What does Teresa say the nature of many people is?
5. With whom does Teresa find comfort during this time?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)