1. To whom is THE INNER CASTLE addressed?
(a) the Beloved
(b) sisters at Mr. Carmel convent
(c) church me to help them underrstand women
(d) all women
2. When was the book written?
(a) 1577 A .D.
(b) 1665 A. D.
(c) 1493 A. D.
(d) 1776 A. D.
3. Why is Teresa undertaking the writing of this book?
(a) her obedience to her confessor
(b) her last chance to write a book
(c) her need to keep busy at her age
(d) her need to share her experience with the world
4. What troubles Teresa as she is about to start writing?
(a) problems relating to the other sisters
(b) serious health problems
(c) lack of ideas about where to start
(d) visions of her death
5. What does she think about what she has to say in this book?
(a) that she has already said everything in other books
(b) that she cannot write what she does not know
(c) that no one will understand what she says
(d) that there is too much information for only one book
This section contains 6,316 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)