1. For what does the advertisement in the beginning of the story encourage people to register?
The great pleasure excursion to Europe and the Holy Land.
2. What is the name of the ship?
3. What does Twain imply the advertising program says?
Everything that needs to be said.
4. How long is the time between registration and the event?
5. How are the ship's passengers described in Chapter 2?
Excited, confused, and full of chaos.
6. What is the one thing the passengers have in common once the ship sets sail?
This section contains 3,966 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)