|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What family financed Titian and Raphael?
(a) The DiCalindi.
(b) The de Gaulles.
(c) The Vanguards.
(d) The Medici.
2. Who has hired the guard to protect the Americans on their trip to Galilee?
(a) The monks of the local convent.
(b) The Pope.
(c) The Sheikh of Tiberius.
(d) The Emperor of Russia.
3. What is the one thing the travelers can do to be permitted to enter the mosque?
(a) If they enter naked.
(b) If they enter on all fours.
(c) If they learn a Moorish prayer.
(d) If they convert from Christianity to Islam.
4. What does Twain see that disgusts him when the group stops to rest on the road to Damascus?
(a) Emaciated homeless people.
(b) Huge rats.
(c) A man's skeleton by the roadside.
(d) People suffering from leprosy.
5. What is the group looking for in Magdala?
(a) The Holy Sepluchre.
(b) The house of Mary Magdalene.
(c) The "true" cross.
(d) A modern-day prophet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twain see that fills him with lust?
2. What surprises Twain about the emperor and his family?
3. What does Twain imply the advertising program says?
4. How long is the time between registration and the event?
5. How is the the American consul general of Tangier introduced?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)