|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fact humiliates Twain in Chapter 23?
(a) That a "cultivated Negro" has more friends than he.
(b) That a "cultivated Negro" is more intelligent than he.
(c) That a "cultivated Negro" is more famous than he.
(d) That a "cultivated Negro" is richer than he.
2. What family financed Titian and Raphael?
(a) The Medici.
(b) The DiCalindi.
(c) The de Gaulles.
(d) The Vanguards.
3. From whom do the travelers need protection on their way to Galilee?
(a) The Black Horsemen.
(b) The Taborians.
(c) The Bedouins.
(d) The Hessians.
4. What is the name of the group's guide through Paris?
5. What excursion tempts the travelers from their fatigue after their visit to Naples?
(a) To Mt. Vesuvius.
(b) To St. Januarius.
(c) To the Coliseum.
(d) To the Grotto.
Short Answer Questions
1. Due to Italy's tenuous financial state, Twain is confused by its what?
2. How does Twain describe the streets of Genoa?
3. How old is the emperor's daughter?
4. What is the name of the massive display that the group views in Paris?
5. Of what country does Twain say the Moors are afraid?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)