|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 49 | Chapter 50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Twain compare Rome at the end of Chapter 28?
(a) A brothel.
(c) A candy store.
(d) A spectacular museum.
2. What item interests Twain most in Rome after visiting the Coliseum?
(a) The Vatican.
(b) A da Vinci painting.
(c) An article about a playbill.
(d) A monk's cell.
3. Twain says that everything is now measured in __________ instead of __________.
(a) Inches; miles.
(b) Days; hours.
(c) Dollars; dimes.
(d) Time; miles.
4. What is the name of the tightrope walker introduced to Twain and the group?
(a) Pierre Abelard.
(b) Count Luigi.
(c) Jardin Mabille.
(d) Charles Blondind.
5. What is considered the most sought-out city of the excursion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what country does Twain say the Moors are afraid?
2. What about the French can Twain not tolerate?
3. What does Twain say that Venice looks like?
4. How many marble statues does the Cathedral of Milan claim?
5. Twain is sick of whom in Chapter 27?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)