|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 | Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first destination?
(a) The Azores.
(b) Grand Caymans.
(c) Mt. Ararat.
(d) The Philippines.
2. Of what country does Twain say the Moors are afraid?
3. For what does the advertisement in the beginning of the story encourage people to register?
(a) The Christmas census.
(b) The lottery of a lifetime.
(c) The best tutor available in the United States.
(d) The great pleasure excursion to Europe and the Holy Land.
4. Who in France claim to be barbers?
(c) Wig makers.
5. What is the name of the massive display that the group views in Paris?
(a) The Grande Parisian Exhibition.
(b) The International Exhibition.
(c) The Golden Spirit Exhibition.
(d) The Exhibition de France.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is the time between registration and the event?
2. What is the problem with the bartender in the bar advertising "ALL MANNER OF AMERICAN DRINKS ARTISTICALLY PREPARED HERE"?
3. What holiday is celebrated aboard the ship?
4. What is the name of the renowned burial ground for romantically famous people in France?
5. What does Twain love about Tangier?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)