|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 51 | Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the travelers find on a hill high over the sea in Smyrna?
(a) Broken idols.
(b) A huge field of poppies.
(c) Rows and layers of oyster shells.
(d) A destroyed citadel.
2. What do the travelers take on the train to Ephesus?
(b) Their suitcases.
(c) A bar of soap.
(d) A bag of food.
3. What does the driver in Chapter 21 suck on for about an hour?
(a) A mint.
(b) His pinkie finger.
(c) A grass blade.
(d) A cigar stub.
4. Why can't the travelers enter the Moorish mosque?
(a) It is closed.
(b) Only single Jewish people can enter.
(c) Christians are forbidden to cross the threshold.
(d) Only people from Tangier are permitted.
5. What is considered the most sought-out city of the excursion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing the travelers can do to be permitted to enter the mosque?
2. Who serves as mule attendants?
3. What did the travelers rename Temin el Foka for ease of pronunciation?
4. Why is the tour guide in Chapter 35 called famous?
5. Where do the travelers visit in Chapter 20?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)