|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 | Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Twain say about Italian women in Chapter 20?
(a) They have mustaches.
(b) They are rude.
(c) They are fat.
(d) They are humble.
2. What is the name of the renowned burial ground for romantically famous people in France?
(a) Rue de la Temps.
(b) Arc de Triomphe.
(c) Pere la Chaise.
(d) Bois de Boulogne.
3. How is the the American consul general of Tangier introduced?
(a) As a wicked man.
(b) As a lonely man.
(c) As a man of prestige.
(d) As a confident man.
4. What does the ship offer for entertainment?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
5. Why can't the travelers enter the Moorish mosque?
(a) Only single Jewish people can enter.
(b) It is closed.
(c) Only people from Tangier are permitted.
(d) Christians are forbidden to cross the threshold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Twain say the Europeans do after work?
2. What does Twain always have to ask for at the hotels in France?
3. Of what country does Twain say the Moors are afraid?
4. Heloise is sent to where?
5. Where do the travelers visit in Chapter 20?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)