|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of car is the staff car that takes Leonard to the airport in Chapter 22?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) An old Army Range Rover.
(c) A humber.
(d) A Volkswagon.
2. What does Glass give to Leonard for Christmas?
(a) A bottle of wine.
(b) A record.
(c) A ball point pen.
(d) A book.
3. What does Leonard drink while he is dismembering Otto?
4. Who does Leonard invite to his engagement party after he runs into him at the store?
(a) Lieutenant Lofting.
5. What it the name of the airport that Leonard flies out of in Chapter 22?
Short Answer Questions
1. What items does Leonard bring home from work in Chapter 17?
2. What budget is Leonard given to plan the celebration for the tunnel being one year old?
3. What does Leonard tell Blake is in the cases in Chapter 19?
4. How much does Leonard's luggage weigh in Chapter 22?
5. Why is Glass frustrated with the British in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Leonard's parent's view Maria in Chapter 14?
2. Describe the appearance of Otto.
3. What piece of advice does Mr. Blake give Leonard in Chapter 15?
4. Why is Maria afraid to call the police in Chapter 17?
5. Describe how Leonard finds Maria in her apartment in Chapter 14.
6. How does Leonard feel about his work in the tunnel in Chapter 17?
7. How does Leonard view London during his holiday visit?
8. As Leonard is leaving the apartment in Chapter 18, what emotion does he feel towards Maria and the apartment?
9. Why is Leonard nervous to take too many rests with his cases in Chapter 19?
10. According to Maria, how did her boss respond when she gave her notice in Chapter 22?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)