|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Otto die in Chapter 16?
(a) Otto has a heart attack.
(b) Maria shoots Otto.
(c) A cobbler's last crushes his head.
(d) Leonard knocks him out.
2. What does Glass give to Leonard for Christmas?
(a) A record.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) A ball point pen.
(d) A book.
3. How is Maria injured in Chapter 13?
(a) She is mugged in her stairwell.
(b) Her ex-husband had assaulted her.
(c) She was in a small automobile accident.
(d) She fell down the stairs.
4. What type of music do Maria and Leonard listen to in Chapter 13?
(a) German folk music.
(b) Both British and German classical music.
(c) British popular rock.
(d) American rhythm and blues.
5. Who tells Leonard he is being recalled in Chapter 21?
(a) Bob Glass.
(b) He receives a letter from MTO.
6. What is the name of the cafe where Leonard eats in Chapter 20?
(a) Cafe Kassel.
(b) Vunder Place.
(c) Kneippe East.
(d) Cafe Prag.
7. After Otto dies, what is the first thing that Leonard does?
(a) Call the cops.
(b) Brush his teeth.
(c) Smoke a cigarette.
(d) Leave the apartment.
8. Who comes to Leonard's apartment as a transport officer in Chapter 21?
9. Who offers to take Leonard into work with the cases in Chapter 19?
10. Why don't Leonard and Maria join the line in the cafeteria at the airport in Chapter 22?
(a) They don't want to be overheard.
(b) Someone has warned them that the food is bad.
(c) They don't have time.
(d) Leonard is still unable to eat and has lost his appetite.
11. What is Maria afraid of about Otto being in her wardrobe?
(a) She is afraid he is going to kill her.
(b) She is afraid he will die in there.
(c) She is afraid he is going to pee on her dresses.
(d) She is afraid he is going to kill Leonard.
12. Who answers the door to Maria's apartment, when Leonard goes back for the first time in Chapter 21?
(b) No one is home.
(c) Maria's father.
13. How much does Leonard's luggage weigh in Chapter 22?
(a) 35 pounds.
(b) 20 pounds.
(c) 65 pounds.
(d) 50 pounds.
14. What do Maria and Leonard do when they realize that someone is in the room with them in Chapter 16?
(a) Get dressed and arm themselves with a bat.
(b) Put their shoes on and alert the neighbors.
(c) Call the cops.
(d) Get dressed and turn on the light.
15. What security clearance level does Leonard have in Chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Leonard's father injured during the war?
2. What color is Maria's hair clip in Chapter 22?
3. Who carries the cases out of Maria's apartment?
4. Why don't Leonard and Maria initially see Otto in Chapter 16?
5. Who does MacNamee plan to give a recommendation of Leonard to?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)