|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie do Leonard and Maria go to see in March in Chapter 8?
(a) 42nd Street.
(c) The Jazz Singer.
(d) It's a Wonderful Life.
2. What game are the Americans playing when Leonard arrives for his first day of work?
(a) They are playing jeopardy.
(b) They are playing poker.
(c) They are playing catch with a football.
(d) The are playing basketball.
3. Where does Mr. Blake work?
(a) The Olympic Stadium.
(b) At the warehouse with Leonard.
(c) The Eastern Bloc.
(d) He does not disclose where he works.
4. What clearance level does Leonard have in the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. What is the average temperature in Berlin during Chapter 8?
(a) Minus forty degrees.
(b) Minus five degrees.
(c) Minus fifteen degrees.
(d) Minus twenty-five degrees.
6. What action does Mr. Blake offer to do for Maria in Chapter 11?
(a) He offers to call her a taxi.
(b) He offers to beat up Leonard.
(c) He offers to take her to dinner.
(d) He offers to drive her home.
7. What is Glass's hometown?
(a) Colorado Springs.
(d) Cedar Rapids.
8. What action does Maria take in Chapter 11 to tell Leonard he is forgiven?
(a) She gives him a kiss.
(b) She takes off her coat.
(c) She holds his hand.
(d) She tells him she loves him.
9. What item is Leonard unable to find while grocery shopping in Chapter 3?
(a) Instant coffee.
10. What is Maria wearing when Leonard comes to her apartment in Chapter 6?
(a) A white button downed shirt and black skirt.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) A navy blue uniform.
(d) A tartan skirt and red sweater.
11. How old is Maria?
12. What does Maria know about Leonard's work in Chapter 8?
(a) She knows his cover story is indeed a cover story, but not exactly what he does.
(c) She knows only that he works with Americans.
13. Where do Maria's parents live?
(a) In a city called Dusseldorf.
(b) In the East sector of Berlin.
(c) In Switzerland.
(d) They are both deceased.
14. What is the name of the German man who works with Leonard in the recording room?
15. What clearance level does Glass have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonard drink with Glass in Chapter 9?
2. What does Maria doe for work?
3. What is Russell's opinion of secrecy?
4. What is the name of the operation that Leonard is working on?
5. Why has Maria been working a lot of overtime in Chapter 8?
This section contains 483 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)