1. In Chapter 1, what previous experience does Leonard have with Americans?
He has never actually met one.
2. How many bedrooms does Leonard's new apartment have?
3. Where did Leonard get his teak-lined silver-plated cigarette box that was engraved with his initials?
It was a going away present from his parents.
4. Where did Leonard spend World War II?
With his granny in a Welshe village.
5. How many beers does Leonard drink during his first evening in Berlin?
This section contains 4,714 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)