|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Leonard and Maria go for her thirty-first birthday?
(a) They picnicked by Gross-Glienicke See and swam out to the buoys.
(b) To the Maison de France fro dinner and dancing.
(c) To the smart bar at the Hotel am Zoo.
(d) To the pictures on the Ku-damm.
2. What does Maria serve Leonard when he first arrives in Chapter 6?
3. How does Maria first respond when Leonard approaches her in Chapter 11?
(a) She turns away from him and cries.
(b) She gives him a kiss.
(c) She flees from him and runs down the stairs.
(d) She screams for him to turn on the light.
4. What does Leonard write in Chapter 3?
(a) A letter to his parents.
(b) A letter to his girlfriend.
(c) An entry in his journal.
(d) His first shopping list.
5. What does the flavor of the coffee Leonard has with Glass in Chapter 1, remind him of?
(d) Boiled cabbage.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Leonard first becomes aggressive in Chapter 8, what does Maria think the reason is?
2. In Chapter 9, what does Leonard bring on the first day to apologize to Maria?
3. Why are the English national serviceman that Leonard meets in Chapter 3 in no hurry to return home to England?
4. What are the two villages that Maria and Leonard explore on bikes in Chapter 13?
5. What is the name of the dog who is a sort of mascot for the warehouse where Leonard works?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)