|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two villages that Maria and Leonard explore on bikes in Chapter 13?
(a) Bernau and Velten.
(b) Teltow and Kleinmachnow.
(c) Frohnau and Heiligensee.
(d) Rudersdorf and Strausberg.
2. What clearance level does Leonard have in the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. What does Leonard use to open the boxes in Chapter 5?
(a) Some culinary scissors.
(b) A razor blade.
(c) A pocket knife.
(d) A hunting knife.
4. What is the name of the dog who is a sort of mascot for the warehouse where Leonard works?
5. What type of music do Maria and Leonard listen to in Chapter 13?
(a) German folk music.
(b) American rhythm and blues.
(c) Both British and German classical music.
(d) British popular rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leonard put the flower that Russell gives him?
2. What is Maria wearing when Leonard comes to her apartment in Chapter 6?
3. What is the name of Maria's friend who accompanied her to the bar in Chapter 5?
4. What does Leonard drink while he is dismembering Otto?
5. According to the Englishman, how do the German women view the Russians?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)