|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16, 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours a day does Leonard work his first week in Chapter 5?
2. What are the two villages that Maria and Leonard explore on bikes in Chapter 13?
(a) Teltow and Kleinmachnow.
(b) Bernau and Velten.
(c) Rudersdorf and Strausberg.
(d) Frohnau and Heiligensee.
3. What is Maria wearing when Leonard comes to her apartment in Chapter 6?
(a) A white button downed shirt and black skirt.
(b) A bathrobe.
(c) A navy blue uniform.
(d) A tartan skirt and red sweater.
4. In Chapter 1, what previous experience does Leonard have with Americans?
(a) His mother is American.
(b) He has a few American acquaintances, but no close relationships.
(c) He has several American friends.
(d) He has never actually met one.
5. According to the Englishman, how do the German women view the Russians?
(a) They prefer Americans, but can tolerate the Russians.
(b) They hate them.
(c) They all love the Russian.
(d) They are indifferent to the Russians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did some American tunnelers dig a practice tunnel in preparation for their work in Germany?
2. What game are the Americans playing when Leonard arrives for his first day of work?
3. After Otto dies, what is the first thing that Leonard does?
4. What is the name of the operation that Leonard is working on?
5. What compliment about his appearance does Maria first give Leonard in Chapter 6?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)