|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Russell do for employment?
(a) He works for the radio service.
(b) He is a painter.
(c) He is a banker.
(d) He is a contractor for the army.
2. In Chapter 9, what does Leonard bring on the second day to apologize to Maria?
(d) A puppy.
3. How long did it take Leonard to test all of the tape recorders?
(a) One week.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Four weeks.
(d) Two months.
4. What is Russell's opinion of secrecy?
(a) He feel no one is an effective secret-keeper.
(b) He feels people should be more private in general.
(c) He speaks intensly about the need for greater secrecy on matters of state.
(d) He feels there is far too much secrecy in the world.
5. How does Leonard describe his relationship to Glass in Chapter 12?
(a) He refuses to talk to Glass about his relationship with Maria.
(b) He tells Glass he doesn't know how he feels about Maria.
(c) He tells Glass he is serious about Maria.
(d) He tells Glass that Maria is a passing fling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Glass think he has done Leonard a big favor in Chapter 12?
2. What does the flavor of the coffee Leonard has with Glass in Chapter 1, remind him of?
3. What does Leonard write in Chapter 3?
4. In Chapter 9, what does Leonard bring on the first day to apologize to Maria?
5. When Leonard first becomes aggressive in Chapter 8, what does Maria think the reason is?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)