|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Maria?
2. What performer on the wireless would cause the Americans to stop their game and listen in Chapter 10?
(a) Etta James.
(b) Vera White.
(c) Bing Crosby.
(d) Bill Haley.
3. In Chapter 1, what previous experience does Leonard have with Americans?
(a) He has several American friends.
(b) He has never actually met one.
(c) His mother is American.
(d) He has a few American acquaintances, but no close relationships.
4. What good news about Maria does Glass give Leonard in Chapter 12?
(a) She had told Glass she loved Leonard.
(b) She has moved back to her apartment.
(c) She is being transferred to Leonard's job site.
(d) She has been cleared through security.
5. What is the name of the man who invented the equipment to pick up an echo from an encoded message?
(a) Philip Downs.
(b) Caleb McNally.
(c) David Woodruff.
(d) Carl Nelson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Maria feel about her interviews with Glass about Leonard?
2. Why has Maria been working a lot of overtime in Chapter 8?
3. Where does Leonard put the flower that Russell gives him?
4. What does the flavor of the coffee Leonard has with Glass in Chapter 1, remind him of?
5. Why does Glass think he has done Leonard a big favor in Chapter 12?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)