|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Maria feel about her interviews with Glass about Leonard?
(a) They had frightened her.
(b) She found them tedious.
(c) She found them amusing.
(d) They had impressed her.
2. How many hours a day does Leonard work his first week in Chapter 5?
3. What action does Mr. Blake offer to do for Maria in Chapter 11?
(a) He offers to call her a taxi.
(b) He offers to drive her home.
(c) He offers to beat up Leonard.
(d) He offers to take her to dinner.
4. What movie do Leonard and Maria go to see in March in Chapter 8?
(a) 42nd Street.
(b) It's a Wonderful Life.
(c) The Jazz Singer.
5. What does Maria doe for work?
(a) She is a typist and translator.
(b) She is a schoolteacher.
(c) She is a waitress.
(d) She is a nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What questions does Glass ask Leonard about his appearance in Chapter 8?
2. What is the name of the German man who works with Leonard in the recording room?
3. According to the Englishman, how do the German women view the Russians?
4. How did Maria learn her English?
5. In Chapter 6, why does Leonard almost leave Maria's apartment when he wants to stay?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)