|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonard prepare for himself when he returns to his apartment in Chapter 3?
(b) A martini.
2. What does Glass think of Maria's appearance?
(a) He thinks she's attractive.
(b) He thinks she is plain, but with a great body.
(c) He doesn't notice her appearance and is indifferent.
(d) He thinks she's ugly.
3. What compliment about his appearance does Maria first give Leonard in Chapter 6?
(a) She tells him he has beautiful hands.
(b) She tells him he has pretty teeth.
(c) She tells him she loves his dimples.
(d) She tells him his eyes are beautiful.
4. What does Glass propose to do to Leonard's letters of introduction in Chapter 2?
(a) Read them with the entire department.
(b) Show them to Leonard's superiors.
(c) Present them to the sentries.
(d) Shred them.
5. How does Leonard describe his relationship to Glass in Chapter 12?
(a) He tells Glass that Maria is a passing fling.
(b) He refuses to talk to Glass about his relationship with Maria.
(c) He tells Glass he is serious about Maria.
(d) He tells Glass he doesn't know how he feels about Maria.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Leonard spend World War II?
2. Why has Maria been working a lot of overtime in Chapter 8?
3. What movie do Leonard and Maria go to see in March in Chapter 8?
4. How does Leonard find Maria's whereabouts at the end of Chapter 8?
5. What does Major Angell's aftershave smell like?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)