|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonard ask to take home from work in Chapter 2?
(a) A practice recording machine.
(b) Circuit diagrams.
(c) His notes.
(d) A screwdriver.
2. What does Leonard prepare for himself when he returns to his apartment in Chapter 3?
(c) A martini.
3. Where did Leonard go to school?
(a) London University.
(b) University of Manchester.
(c) Birmingham University.
4. In Chapter 2, why does Glass tell Leonard that he should always behave like a visitor to the radar station?
(a) Because they are under survelliance from the Russians.
(b) Because it is a comical joke for the sentries.
(c) Because he does not have security clearance.
(d) Because he is supposed to be working with the British, not the Americans.
5. Why doesn't Leonard pay for the drinks at the bar in Chapter 4?
(a) He left his money at home.
(b) He doesn't have East Marks.
(c) Glass insists that it is his treat.
(d) Russell insists that it is his treat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many apology letters did Leonard write Maria?
2. When Leonard first becomes aggressive in Chapter 8, what does Maria think the reason is?
3. What performer on the wireless would cause the Americans to stop their game and listen in Chapter 10?
4. Why are the English national serviceman that Leonard meets in Chapter 3 in no hurry to return home to England?
5. How did Maria learn her English?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)