|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Leonard describe his relationship to Glass in Chapter 12?
(a) He tells Glass he is serious about Maria.
(b) He tells Glass he doesn't know how he feels about Maria.
(c) He refuses to talk to Glass about his relationship with Maria.
(d) He tells Glass that Maria is a passing fling.
2. Where do Leonard and Maria go to remember their meeting in Chapter 8?
(a) They go on a bike ride into the country.
(b) They go to Hotel Neva in the Eastern Sector.
(c) They eat at Schnellimbiss together.
(d) They go dancing at the REsi.
3. How does Leonard find Maria's whereabouts at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) He finds out from her neighbor.
(b) Maria leaves a message for Leonard with Glass.
(c) He telephones Maria's boss at work.
(d) Maria sends him a letter.
4. Where do Maria's parents live?
(a) In Switzerland.
(b) In a city called Dusseldorf.
(c) In the East sector of Berlin.
(d) They are both deceased.
5. Why doesn't Leonard want to dance with Maria in Chapter 4?
(a) He doesn't think she's pretty.
(b) He is feeling too drunk.
(c) He doesn't know how to dance.
(d) He doesn't want to make his companions jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Maria learn her English?
2. What is the name of Leonard's new neighbor below him?
3. What is the average temperature in Berlin during Chapter 8?
4. Where do Leonard and Maria spend the majority of their time when they are home?
5. Which is not one of the songs mentioned in Chapter 4?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)