|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Leonard want to dance with Maria in Chapter 4?
(a) He doesn't want to make his companions jealous.
(b) He doesn't think she's pretty.
(c) He is feeling too drunk.
(d) He doesn't know how to dance.
2. What does Leonard write in Chapter 3?
(a) An entry in his journal.
(b) His first shopping list.
(c) A letter to his girlfriend.
(d) A letter to his parents.
3. Why doesn't Leonard pay for the drinks at the bar in Chapter 4?
(a) Russell insists that it is his treat.
(b) He left his money at home.
(c) He doesn't have East Marks.
(d) Glass insists that it is his treat.
4. What compliment about his appearance does Maria first give Leonard in Chapter 6?
(a) She tells him he has beautiful hands.
(b) She tells him his eyes are beautiful.
(c) She tells him she loves his dimples.
(d) She tells him he has pretty teeth.
5. What is the name of Maria's ex-husband?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why does Glass tell Leonard that he should always behave like a visitor to the radar station?
2. What is Maria wearing when Leonard comes to her apartment in Chapter 6?
3. What does Leonard ask to take home from work in Chapter 2?
4. What item is Leonard unable to find while grocery shopping in Chapter 3?
5. What clearance level does Leonard have in the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)