|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4, 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What clearance level does Glass have?
2. Where did Leonard get his teak-lined silver-plated cigarette box that was engraved with his initials?
(a) His best friend from college gave it to him at graduation.
(b) He received it from his sweetheart.
(c) It was a going away present from his parents.
(d) He bought it on his first day in Berlin.
3. Which is not one of the songs mentioned in Chapter 4?
(a) Night and Day.
(b) What a Wonderful World.
(c) Miss Otis Regrets.
(d) Anything Goes.
4. According to the Englishman, how do the German women view the Russians?
(a) They are indifferent to the Russians.
(b) They hate them.
(c) They all love the Russian.
(d) They prefer Americans, but can tolerate the Russians.
5. What does Leonard prepare for himself when he returns to his apartment in Chapter 3?
(d) A martini.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the forklift driver in Chapter 2?
2. How old is Maria?
3. What does Maria serve Leonard when he first arrives in Chapter 6?
4. What does Major Angell's aftershave smell like?
5. What item is Leonard unable to find while grocery shopping in Chapter 3?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)