|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Glass's best course he took in college?
2. What does Leonard ask to take home from work in Chapter 2?
(a) A practice recording machine.
(b) A screwdriver.
(c) Circuit diagrams.
(d) His notes.
3. What does Maria doe for work?
(a) She is a typist and translator.
(b) She is a schoolteacher.
(c) She is a waitress.
(d) She is a nurse.
4. What does Leonard sing in the shower in Chapter 8?
(a) Night and Day.
(b) That's Amore.
(c) It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas.
(d) Shake, Rattle and Roll.
5. What is the name of the man in charge of the CIA in Berlin?
(a) Seth Johnson.
(b) Dean Lewis.
(c) Wyatt Dunn.
(d) Bill Harvey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are the English national serviceman that Leonard meets in Chapter 3 in no hurry to return home to England?
2. What does Maria know about Leonard's work in Chapter 8?
3. Where do Leonard and Maria go to remember their meeting in Chapter 8?
4. What compliment about his appearance does Maria first give Leonard in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 2, why does Glass tell Leonard that he should always behave like a visitor to the radar station?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)