|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonard smell on Glass's breath in Chapter 5?
(b) Cigarette smoke.
(d) Instand Coffee.
2. What is the name of the man who invented the equipment to pick up an echo from an encoded message?
(a) Philip Downs.
(b) Carl Nelson.
(c) Caleb McNally.
(d) David Woodruff.
3. Where does Leonard meet two Englishman in Chapter 3?
(a) He meets them at the grocery store.
(b) He is introduced to them while eating in a Kneipe.
(c) He meets them at the library.
(d) They are painting the apartment below him.
4. What does Leonard ask to take home from work in Chapter 2?
(a) His notes.
(b) A practice recording machine.
(c) Circuit diagrams.
(d) A screwdriver.
5. How many hours a day does Leonard work his first week in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonard sing in the shower in Chapter 8?
2. What clearance level does Leonard have in the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. How many years does Russell estimate that the East German State will survive in Chapter 4?
4. Where do Maria's parents live?
5. In Chapter 6, why does Leonard almost leave Maria's apartment when he wants to stay?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)