|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, why does Leonard almost leave Maria's apartment when he wants to stay?
(a) He is embarrased she learns he is a virgin.
(b) He remembers he has an appointment to meet Glass.
(c) He is afraid of saying the wrong thing to Maria.
(d) He thinks Maria wants him to leave.
2. How does Leonard describe his relationship to Glass in Chapter 12?
(a) He tells Glass that Maria is a passing fling.
(b) He refuses to talk to Glass about his relationship with Maria.
(c) He tells Glass he doesn't know how he feels about Maria.
(d) He tells Glass he is serious about Maria.
3. What are the names of Maria's friends who come to the engagement party?
(a) Helen and Margot.
(b) Jenny and Charlotte.
(c) Emily and Beatrice.
(d) Sally and June.
4. What does Maria serve Leonard when he first arrives in Chapter 6?
5. Where did Leonard get his teak-lined silver-plated cigarette box that was engraved with his initials?
(a) It was a going away present from his parents.
(b) He bought it on his first day in Berlin.
(c) His best friend from college gave it to him at graduation.
(d) He received it from his sweetheart.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Leonard and Maria go to remember their meeting in Chapter 8?
2. What budget is Leonard given to plan the celebration for the tunnel being one year old?
3. Which of these items was not used as a layer on Leonard and Maria's bed to help keep the heat in Chapter 8?
4. What is the name of Leonard's new neighbor below him?
5. Where does Leonard put the flower that Russell gives him?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)