|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13, 14, and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leonard spend his Christmas Holiday?
(a) Alone with Maria in his apartment.
(b) He takes Maria home to his family.
(c) At home with his parents.
(d) With Maria's parents.
2. When Leonard first becomes aggressive in Chapter 8, what does Maria think the reason is?
(a) She thinks he is impersonating a movie.
(b) She thinks he is feeling ill.
(c) She thinks he is drunk.
(d) She thinks he is upset with her.
3. What is the name of the operation that Leonard is working on?
(a) Operation Ring.
(b) Operation Silver.
(c) Operation Gold.
(d) Operation Bell.
4. In Chapter 6, why does Leonard almost leave Maria's apartment when he wants to stay?
(a) He is embarrased she learns he is a virgin.
(b) He thinks Maria wants him to leave.
(c) He remembers he has an appointment to meet Glass.
(d) He is afraid of saying the wrong thing to Maria.
5. What is Maria wearing when Leonard comes to her apartment in Chapter 6?
(a) A navy blue uniform.
(b) A tartan skirt and red sweater.
(c) A white button downed shirt and black skirt.
(d) A bathrobe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What performer on the wireless would cause the Americans to stop their game and listen in Chapter 10?
2. What is the housing demand like in Berlin?
3. Where do Leonard and Maria go to remember their meeting in Chapter 8?
4. How does Leonard find Maria's whereabouts at the end of Chapter 8?
5. What does Leonard drink with Glass in Chapter 9?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)