|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the average temperature in Berlin during Chapter 8?
(a) Minus fifteen degrees.
(b) Minus forty degrees.
(c) Minus five degrees.
(d) Minus twenty-five degrees.
2. What game does Leonard observe kids playing in the courtyard in Chapter 19?
3. Where do Leonard and Maria spend the majority of their time when they are home?
(a) Out on the balcony.
(b) In her kitchen.
(c) In the living room.
(d) In bed.
4. What are the two villages that Maria and Leonard explore on bikes in Chapter 13?
(a) Rudersdorf and Strausberg.
(b) Frohnau and Heiligensee.
(c) Bernau and Velten.
(d) Teltow and Kleinmachnow.
5. Why is Glass frustrated with the British in Chapter 13?
(a) An error MacNamee made in his math.
(b) The discovery that Leonard is spying on the Americans for the British.
(c) A command from Washington for Glass to report to MacNamee.
(d) A mistake that Leonard makes in his work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What budget is Leonard given to plan the celebration for the tunnel being one year old?
2. Why did Otto assault Maria in Chapter 13?
3. What does Leonard give the man he meets in the cafe in Chapter 20?
4. What movie do Leonard and Maria go to see in March in Chapter 8?
5. What type of music do Maria and Leonard listen to in Chapter 13?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)