|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Leonard to test all of the tape recorders?
(a) Two months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Four weeks.
2. What budget is Leonard given to plan the celebration for the tunnel being one year old?
(a) 5 pounds.
(b) 50 pounds.
(c) 30 pounds.
(d) 100 pounds.
3. Who does Blake claim to know when Leonard meets him in the elevator in Chapter 19?
(d) Bill Harvey.
4. Why doesn't Leonard put the luggage in the lockers in Chapter 19?
(a) They will not fit.
(b) He is worried they will be discovered.
(c) There aren't any available.
(d) He does not have the change to pay for them.
5. How is Maria injured in Chapter 13?
(a) She is mugged in her stairwell.
(b) She was in a small automobile accident.
(c) She fell down the stairs.
(d) Her ex-husband had assaulted her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maria know about Leonard's work in Chapter 8?
2. How was Leonard's father injured during the war?
3. When Leonard first becomes aggressive in Chapter 8, what does Maria think the reason is?
4. What does Glass want Leonard to do after they drop off the cases in Chapter 20?
5. What movie do Leonard and Maria go to see in March in Chapter 8?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)