|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Claude and Eustace required to do to get into their college club?
(a) Run around London dressed as ghosts.
(b) Teach a cat to do a trick.
(c) Break into a house.
(d) Pinch things.
2. What does Bertie think of the girl that Aunt Agatha has introduced to him in Chapter 3?
(a) He is smitten with her.
(b) He is afraid of her.
(c) He is not attracted to her.
(d) He thinks she is cruel and rude.
3. How do Jeeves and Bertie travel to where Bertie's aunt is staying?
(a) By ocean liner.
(b) By plane.
(c) By train.
(d) By car.
4. Why does Bertie berate his aunt in Chapter 4?
(a) For yelling at him.
(b) For hanging around criminals.
(c) For yelling at the innocent hotel staff.
(d) For not trusting Jeeves.
5. Why must old Little save up money?
(a) For a round-the-world trip he is planning.
(b) To pay for his medical expenses.
(c) For his retirement.
(d) For his own wife.
6. What does Bertie think of his plan in Chapter 5?
(a) He hopes Bingo is capable of pulling it off.
(b) He isn't confident it will work out.
(c) He thinks it is brilliant.
(d) He worries Jeeves would not approve.
7. What "career" has Bertie been doing well in at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) Matchmaking his friends.
(b) Betting on horse races.
(c) Playing cricket.
(d) Playing the stock market.
8. What is Sir Roderick's concern about Bertie?
(a) That he keeps company with a bad crowd.
(b) That he has no ambition.
(c) That he has a gambling problem.
(d) That he is not mentally stable.
9. Where do Bertie and Jeeves decide to go to escape their social disaster in Chapter 8?
(a) To stay with Bertie's sister.
(b) The United States.
10. Who are Claude and Eustace?
(a) Bertie's nephews.
(b) Bertie's cousins.
(c) Bertie's neighbors.
(d) Bertie's school chums.
11. What does Bertie give Sidney in Chapter 4?
(a) Ten pounds.
(b) Fifty pounds.
(c) Thirty pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
12. Who is Honoria?
(a) Bingo's new girlfriend.
(b) The housekeeper where Bingo works.
(c) Aunt Agatha's friend.
(d) The sister of the boy Bingo tutors.
13. What does Jeeves do after seeing what Bertie plans on wearing for the driving date in Chapter 3?
(a) He congratulates Bertie on his fashion sense.
(b) He strongly advises Bertie not to wear it.
(c) He removes the article of clothing.
(d) He chuckles.
14. How does Bertie describe Honoria?
(a) As having a wonderful profile.
(b) As a monster.
(c) As a sweet angel.
(d) As a pot of poison.
15. What does Honoria say will have to happen once she and Bertie are married?
(a) Jeeves will have to be dismissed.
(b) Her brother will have to live with them.
(c) Bertie will have to stop going to the Drones club.
(d) They will have to move to France.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Honoria set about "moulding" Bertie culturally?
2. What is the invitation in Chapter 3 from Aunt Agatha for?
3. What does Jeeves inform Bertie of when Bertie awakes in Chapter 1?
4. What does Bertie overhear Jeeves saying about him in Chapter 5?
5. What does Bertie wear for the driving date in Chapter 3?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)