|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bertie wear for the driving date in Chapter 3?
(a) A pair of driving gloves.
(b) A new hat.
(c) A flashy silk scarf.
(d) A colorful cummerbund.
2. According to Bertie, what has Aunt Agatha done that was a mistake?
(a) Attempted to matchmake between him and a thief.
(b) Lost her money at the casino.
(c) Underestimated Jeeves.
(d) Chosen to vacation abroad.
3. Who are Claude and Eustace?
(a) Bertie's neighbors.
(b) Bertie's nephews.
(c) Bertie's school chums.
(d) Bertie's cousins.
4. How might Sidney lose his employment?
(a) It might be discovered that he holds no university degrees.
(b) Someone might gossip about him.
(c) He has just offended his employer.
(d) He may not be able to return to London in time for work.
5. What is the invitation in Chapter 3 from Aunt Agatha for?
(a) For Bertie to attend a concert with her.
(b) For a wedding.
(c) For a summer garden party.
(d) For Bertie to visit her at her hotel.
6. What does Honoria say will have to happen once she and Bertie are married?
(a) They will have to move to France.
(b) Her brother will have to live with them.
(c) Jeeves will have to be dismissed.
(d) Bertie will have to stop going to the Drones club.
7. What is the name of the college club Claude and Eustace are trying to join?
(a) The Seekers.
(b) The Junior Gentlemen's Club.
(c) The Troublemakers.
(d) The Digger's Club.
8. How is the woman who Bingo has fallen for described physically?
9. Why does Jeeves not give Bertie advice in Chapter 3?
(a) Jeeves thinks Bertie should figure the situation out himself.
(b) Jeeves cannot think of any advice to give.
(c) Jeeves is angry with Bertie.
(d) Jeeves has promised Aunt Agatha he would not.
10. What has Aunt Agatha accepted on Bertie's behalf in Chapter 5?
(a) An invitation to the Wickhammersley estate.
(b) An invitation to the Pendlebury estate.
(c) An invitation to the Braythwayt estate.
(d) An invitation to the Glossop estate.
11. What is Sidney's criminal name?
(a) Soapy Sid.
(b) Sly Sid.
(c) Sneaky Sid.
(d) Stealin' Sid.
12. What does Bertie write for Sidney in Chapter 4?
(a) A check.
(b) A receipt.
(c) A note.
(d) A contract.
13. What is Bingo's student doing when Bertie greets him in Chapter 5?
(a) Playing with a slingshot.
(b) Chasing his dogs.
14. Where does Bertie take a ride to in Chapter 1?
(a) A cricket match.
(b) The local park.
(c) His gentlemen's club.
(d) The country.
15. What does Jeeves steal from Sidney in Chapter 4?
(a) Hotel room keys.
(c) The necklace.
(d) Plane tickets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does old Little think about the novels that Bingo and Bertie has him read in Chapter 1 and 2?
2. Where is Aunt Agatha as of Chapter 3?
3. What does Sir Roderick say was stolen from him while he waited in traffic?
4. What does Honoria think when Bertie begins to compliment Bingo in Chapter 6?
5. From whom does Bertie receive a letter in Chapter 6?
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)