|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sir Roderick feel about cats?
(a) He is obsessed with them.
(b) He is scared of them.
(c) He is fond of them.
(d) He detests them.
2. In Chapter 6, at what time does Bertie arrive with Honoria to put his plan into action?
(a) Twelve o'clock.
(b) Five o'clock.
(c) Eight o'clock.
(d) Three o'clock.
3. Why does Bertie berate his aunt in Chapter 4?
(a) For hanging around criminals.
(b) For yelling at the innocent hotel staff.
(c) For not trusting Jeeves.
(d) For yelling at him.
4. What does Jeeves tell Bertie not to bet on in Chapter 1?
(a) A horse.
(b) A greyhound race.
(c) Card games.
(d) The election results.
5. What is the name of the boy Bingo is tutoring?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Claude and Eustace arrested?
2. How do Jeeves and Bertie travel to where Bertie's aunt is staying?
3. From whom does Bertie receive a letter in Chapter 6?
4. According to Bertie, what has Aunt Agatha done that was a mistake?
5. At the end of Chapter 2, whom has Jeeves fallen for?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)