|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Honoria set about "moulding" Bertie culturally?
(a) By taking him to classical concerts.
(b) By giving him books to read.
(c) By taking him to the opera.
(d) By insisting they go to foreign restaurants.
2. Why has Bingo decided to get a job tutoring?
(a) He wants to buy gifts for the woman he loves.
(b) He lost money on horses.
(c) He needs to repay a debt to his uncle.
(d) He wants to invest in a restaurant.
3. Where is Aunt Agatha as of Chapter 3?
4. What is Sir Roderick's concern about Bertie?
(a) That he keeps company with a bad crowd.
(b) That he has no ambition.
(c) That he is not mentally stable.
(d) That he has a gambling problem.
5. What is Sidney's criminal name?
(a) Sly Sid.
(b) Stealin' Sid.
(c) Soapy Sid.
(d) Sneaky Sid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Aunt Agatha recommend as a wife to Bertie in Chapter 5?
2. What has Aunt Agatha accepted on Bertie's behalf in Chapter 5?
3. How might Sidney lose his employment?
4. What lie does Bingo tell old Little about Bertie in Chapter 2?
5. Why does Bertie berate his aunt in Chapter 4?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)