|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sidney's criminal name?
(a) Sly Sid.
(b) Stealin' Sid.
(c) Sneaky Sid.
(d) Soapy Sid.
2. What does Bertie ask Jeeves' advice for in Chapter 3?
(a) How to avoid Aunt Agatha's matrimonial plans.
(b) How to impress his marriage prospect.
(c) What he should wear on his second date.
(d) How to befriend Sidney.
3. Why does Jeeves not give Bertie advice in Chapter 3?
(a) Jeeves cannot think of any advice to give.
(b) Jeeves has promised Aunt Agatha he would not.
(c) Jeeves is angry with Bertie.
(d) Jeeves thinks Bertie should figure the situation out himself.
4. How did Bertie and Bingo become acquainted?
(a) They competed against each other in a darts match.
(b) They worked together.
(c) Their uncles are friends.
(d) They were schoolmates.
5. What does Jeeves do after seeing what Bertie plans on wearing for the driving date in Chapter 3?
(a) He chuckles.
(b) He strongly advises Bertie not to wear it.
(c) He congratulates Bertie on his fashion sense.
(d) He removes the article of clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does old Little think about the novels that Bingo and Bertie has him read in Chapter 1 and 2?
2. How might Bingo be described?
3. What "career" has Bertie been doing well in at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. Whom does Aunt Agatha recommend as a wife to Bertie in Chapter 5?
5. What does Bertie write for Sidney in Chapter 4?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)