|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bingo want a raise in his allowance in Chapter 2?
(a) He wants to buy a flat.
(b) He wants to marry his sweetheart.
(c) He wants to make a business investment.
(d) He wants to go to Paris.
2. What is Sidney's vocation?
(a) He is a priest.
(b) He is a salesman.
(c) He is a stockbroker.
(d) He is a polo player.
3. Who provides the allowance that Bingo live on?
(a) His older brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His aunt.
4. How is the woman who Bingo has fallen for described physically?
5. How did Bertie and Bingo become acquainted?
(a) They worked together.
(b) They competed against each other in a darts match.
(c) Their uncles are friends.
(d) They were schoolmates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Aunt Agatha accepted on Bertie's behalf in Chapter 5?
2. How might Sidney lose his employment?
3. What is Bingo's student doing when Bertie greets him in Chapter 5?
4. What does Bertie wonder about at the shop with Bingo in Chapter 1?
5. What is the name of the boy Bingo is tutoring?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)