|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 and Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Sai's parents die?
(a) In Russia.
(b) In America.
(c) In India.
(d) In Pakistan.
2. What do the police examine at the cook's home?
(a) Letters from the cook's wife.
(c) Letters from the cook's son.
3. At which of his jobs does the boss leave Biju and his co-workers in charge?
(a) A market.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A French restaurant.
4. What was the job of the judge's father?
(a) An expert witness in court cases.
(b) A defense attorney.
(c) A litigator.
(d) Finding false witnesses to appear in court.
5. During their tutoring sessions, what does Sai tell Noni she wants to do?
(b) Marry well.
(c) Earn a good living.
(d) Move to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his second year abroad, why does the wife of Biju's boss give him toiletries?
2. What types of memories are instilled in the judge by the theft of his trunk?
3. Who is sent to the police station after the judge is robbed?
4. What did Sai's father aspire to become prior to his death?
5. After Gyan and Sai's first meeting, why does the cook think it strange that Gyan is Nepalese?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)