|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Desiderio finds Dr. Hoffman to be what in Chapter 8, The Castle?
2. What ailment does the Count's assistant suffer from?
3. The older and larger man who offered Desiderio a ride in Chapter 5, The Erotic Traveler introduced himself as a Count from where?
4. The centaurs believe that they are to spend all of eternity making amends, which includes self administered beatings and what?
(d) Hot baths.
5. What arrives in the end of Chapter 7, Lost in Nebulous Time?
(a) A space-ship.
(b) A chariot.
(c) A helicopter.
(d) A rocket.
6. Who isolates himself on the ship in Chapter 6, The Coast of Africa?
(a) The Professor.
(c) The Count.
(d) Dr. Hoffman.
7. Where did the Count kill someone in the past?
(b) New York.
8. Where are the Count and Desiderio held on the ship in Chapter 6, The Coast of Africa?
(a) Below deck.
(b) In their rooms.
(c) On deck.
(d) In the hull.
9. What do the pirates in Chapter 6, The Coast of Africa worship?
(a) A cat god.
(b) A ring.
(c) A sun god.
(d) A sword.
10. What sight saddens Desiderio upon passing it in Chapter 5, The Erotic Traveler?
(a) The river.
(b) The landslide.
(c) The volcano.
(d) The ocean.
11. Where does Desiderio stop with the Count for breakfast in Chapter 5, The Erotic Traveler?
(a) A bed and breakfast.
(b) A small church.
(c) A country inn.
(d) A diner.
12. Who did the Count kill in his past?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A private investigator.
(c) A scientist.
(d) A doctor.
13. How does Dr. Hoffman die in Chapter 8, The Castle?
(a) He breaks his neck.
(b) He is strangled by Desiderio.
(c) He is shot.
(d) He is drowned.
14. What is along the back of the room that Desiderio and the Count are taken to in the brothel in Chapter 5, The Erotic Traveler?
(a) Golden draperies.
15. What do the centaurs do upon meeting Albertina and Desiderio in the forest in Chapter 7, Lost in Nebulous Time?
(a) Order them to drop their weapons.
(b) Shoot them with poison darts.
(c) Shoot them in the feet.
(d) Throw a net over them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Count and Desiderio are on the run from whom in Chapter 6, The Coast of Africa?
2. What do the centaurs decide to do to Desiderio and Albertina, which Desiderio is sure they won't survive?
3. What do the pirates do with the crew in Chapter 6, The Coast of Africa?
4. Who fires a gun in Chapter 8, The Castle?
5. Where are the pirates from in Chapter 6, The Coast of Africa?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)