|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Acrobats of Desire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mendoza was Dr. Hoffman's what in college?
(b) Fraternity brother.
(d) Research partner.
2. Where are the acrobats from in Chapter 4, The Acrobats of Desire?
3. What had Desiderio always felt ashamed of?
(a) His poverty.
(b) His heritage.
(c) His manliness.
(d) His appearance.
4. How much does Desiderio pay to enter the peep show in Chapter 2, The Mansion of Midnight?
(a) A quarter.
(b) A nickel.
(c) A dime.
(d) A dollar.
5. What does Desiderio do which earns him the title of hero among the River People?
(a) Kills a man.
(b) Kills a bear.
(c) Intercedes when someone tries to cheat the River People.
(d) Walks through fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Desiderio's master in the beginning of the story?
2. Desiderio's Minister saved a man by doing what in Chapter 1, The City Under Siege?
3. The Minister had told Desiderio that Mendoza traveled with what?
4. What does Desiderio's fiance not allow him to do in Chapter 3, The River People?
5. Who told the Professor to take in Desiderio in Chapter 4, The Acrobats of Desire?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)