|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The River People.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Desiderio recovering from in Chapter 3, The River People?
(a) A knife wound.
(b) A seizure.
(c) A coma.
(d) A bullet wound.
2. What were many of the Indians' customers aware of, which they used against them?
(a) Their marriage rites.
(b) Their illiteracy.
(c) Their alcoholism.
(d) Their cannibalism.
3. Who is the object of the protagonist's desires in The Infernal Desire Machines of Doctor Hoffman?
4. Who is Desiderio's master in the beginning of the story?
(a) The Professor.
(b) The Minister of Determination.
(c) The Count.
(d) Doctor Hoffman.
5. How many lovers does Desiderio find himself with in Chapter 3, The River People?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mayor's daughter?
2. Mendoza was Dr. Hoffman's what in college?
3. Who hails Desiderio a hero in Chapter 3, The River People?
4. What does Desiderio find to be desolate and abandoned in Chapter 2, The Mansion of Midnight?
5. What is the name of the man who rescued Desiderio after his escape in Chapter 3, The River People?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)