|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ornella do during the night?
2. What does Dario think of his past relationship with Kathleen?
3. Who does Cheung go to see to complain about Snyder?
4. Where did Ornella pick her husband from in 1994?
5. What does Menzies' girlfriend show him that made him angry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Cheung turn to?
2. What does Milton decide in 1994?
3. What happens to Snyder a short time later?
4. What happens between Craig Menzies and Annika, his girlfriend?
5. What does Kathleen Solson think about Nigel according to Chapter 5?
6. Who is Rich Snyder?
7. What does Ruby do on New Year's Eve?
8. What does Kathleen do after confronting her husband?
9. Who is Winston Cheung according to Chapter 6?
10. What happens under Milton Berber?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare two female characters, focusing on their similarities and differences in their actions, beliefs, and thoughts about themselves.
Essay Topic 2
Compare the characters of Herman Cohen and his childhood friend, Jimmy.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of Gerda Erzberger in Arthur's career.
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)