|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ornella ask to retrieve the current newspaper?
2. When did Ornella start to read the newspaper according to Chapter 9?
3. How long ago were Dario and Kethleen together?
4. What does Kathleen do before visiting Dario at his office?
5. Who does Cheung correspond with at the journal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the newsroom become chaotic?
2. Who is Rich Snyder?
3. Who is Ornella de Monterecchi according to Chapter 9?
4. What happens when Leo takes control of the paper?
5. What happens under Milton Berber?
6. Who does Kathleen run into at a newspaper conference?
7. What did Dario admit to Kathleen?
8. What does Kathleen do after confronting her husband?
9. Who does Cheung turn to?
10. What does Ornella do at home?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare two male characters, focusing on their similarities and differences in their actions, beliefs, and thoughts about themselves.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the character of Ruby Zaga and examine her expectations.
Essay Topic 3
Examine Arthur Gopal's character growth and the impact of his daughter's death.
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)