|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ornella do after returning home?
2. What does Kathleen NOT want despite the situation?
3. Why does Ruby go to a hotel on New Year's Eve?
4. Who does Cheung go to see to complain about Snyder?
5. Why is Menzies' girlfriend sued?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Kathleen run into at a newspaper conference?
2. What does Kathleen do after confronting her husband?
3. What happens under Milton Berber?
4. What happens when Menzies goes home?
5. Who is Ruby Zaga according to Chapter 7?
6. What is the maid required to do for Ornella each day?
7. Who is Ornella de Monterecchi according to Chapter 9?
8. What did Dario admit to Kathleen?
9. What happens to Snyder a short time later?
10. Who does Dario tell Kathleen about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the relationship between Ornella de Monterecchi and Kathleen and how each woman deals with the past.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the conflict between Lloyd Burko and his wife and family.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the background of Winston Cheung and the impact his naivete and innocence has on his journalism career.
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)