|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kathleen do at Dario's office?
2. Who does Cheung correspond with at the journal?
3. What does Menzies offer his girlfriend for her birthday?
4. What did Ornell's husband do once home?
5. How long does Cheung spend doing research for Snyder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cheung almost in trouble?
2. What happens to Snyder a short time later?
3. Why does the newsroom become chaotic?
4. What is the maid required to do for Ornella each day?
5. Who is Ornella de Monterecchi according to Chapter 9?
6. What does Kathleen Solson think about Nigel according to Chapter 5?
7. Who is Winston Cheung according to Chapter 6?
8. What did Dario admit to Kathleen?
9. What happens when Leo takes control of the paper?
10. Who does Dario tell Kathleen about?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the relationship between Hardy Benjamin and Rory.
Essay Topic 2
Examine Arthur Gopal's character growth and the impact of his daughter's death.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the character of Jerome and examine the impact of his actions.
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)