|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Menzies' girlfriend show him that made him angry?
2. What did Charles do in the 1960s?
3. What does Menzies' girlfriend promise him?
4. What does Zeina do for Cheung?
5. Who gets the job Cheung was trying for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Milton decide in 1994?
2. What does Kathleen do after confronting her husband?
3. Who is Rich Snyder?
4. What is the maid required to do for Ornella each day?
5. What happens between Craig Menzies and Annika, his girlfriend?
6. Who does Kathleen run into at a newspaper conference?
7. What does Ornella tell Kathleen about April 24, 1994?
8. What happens when Leo takes control of the paper?
9. What happens under Milton Berber?
10. What does Kathleen Solson think about Nigel according to Chapter 5?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine Arthur Gopal's character growth and the impact of his daughter's death.
Essay Topic 2
Compare two male characters, focusing on their similarities and differences in their actions, beliefs, and thoughts about themselves.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the conflict between Clint Oakley and Arthur Gopal.
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)