|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ruby convinced of?
2. What was Menzies' girlfriend's occupation before moving to Rome?
3. Who is Menzies' girlfriend?
4. What did Charles do in the 1960s?
5. What is the date on Ornella's current newspaper?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Kathleen run into at a newspaper conference?
2. What does Ornella tell Kathleen about April 24, 1994?
3. What happens under Milton Berber?
4. What does Kathleen do after confronting her husband?
5. Who does Dario tell Kathleen about?
6. Who is Winston Cheung according to Chapter 6?
7. What does Ruby do on New Year's Eve?
8. What happens when Leo takes control of the paper?
9. What happens to Snyder a short time later?
10. What is Boyd having difficulty with in 1975?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of Gerda Erzberger in Arthur's career.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship between Hardy Benjamin and Rory.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the character of Herman Cohen and his desire for perfection.
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)