|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Ornella the daily newspaper?
2. Where did Betty go to after leaving the Journal?
3. Who took over the Ott Group?
4. Why does Ruby call Dario several times?
5. Who takes away Snyder?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ornella de Monterecchi according to Chapter 9?
2. What does Ornella tell Kathleen about April 24, 1994?
3. Who does Kathleen run into at a newspaper conference?
4. Who does Cheung turn to?
5. What happens under Milton Berber?
6. Who does Ornella visit at the newspaper?
7. What did Dario admit to Kathleen?
8. Who does Dario tell Kathleen about?
9. What happens when Leo takes control of the paper?
10. What does Kathleen do after confronting her husband?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the Ott family and their impact on the newspaper's growth and demise.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the character Kathleen Solson and discuss her relationship with Dario de Monterecchi.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the conflict between Craig Menzies and Annika.
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)