|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Snyder want Cheung to do for him?
2. What did Ornell's husband do once home?
3. What does Menzies offer his girlfriend for her birthday?
4. What does Menzies' girlfriend promise him?
5. What does Dario think of his past relationship with Kathleen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ornella de Monterecchi according to Chapter 9?
2. What did Dario admit to Kathleen?
3. What is the maid required to do for Ornella each day?
4. What does Kathleen do after confronting her husband?
5. What does Ornella tell Kathleen about April 24, 1994?
6. Why does the newsroom become chaotic?
7. Why is Cheung almost in trouble?
8. Who is Winston Cheung according to Chapter 6?
9. What does Milton decide in 1994?
10. Who does Ornella visit at the newspaper?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare two male characters, focusing on their similarities and differences in their actions, beliefs, and thoughts about themselves.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the conflict between Craig Menzies and Annika.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the character of Jerome and examine the impact of his actions.
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)