|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dario respond to Ruby?
2. Who does Cheung correspond with at the journal?
3. What is Ruby's occupation?
4. Who does Ornella ask to retrieve the current newspaper?
5. What does Ornella do the next day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the maid required to do for Ornella each day?
2. What does Kathleen do after confronting her husband?
3. Who does Dario tell Kathleen about?
4. What does Ornella tell Kathleen about April 24, 1994?
5. What happens when Menzies goes home?
6. Who is Rich Snyder?
7. Why does the newsroom become chaotic?
8. Who is Winston Cheung according to Chapter 6?
9. What is Boyd having difficulty with in 1975?
10. What happens under Milton Berber?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine Arthur Gopal's character growth and the impact of his daughter's death.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the Ott family and their impact on the newspaper's growth and demise.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the conflict between Abbey Pinnola and Dave and Abbey's recommendation to the Ott Group board.
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)