|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Winston Cheung do before decided to become a reporter according to Chapter 6?
(a) He was an intern.
(b) He was in graduate school.
(c) He was in undergraduate school.
(d) He was a new graduate.
2. What does Menzies offer his girlfriend for her birthday?
(a) Yoga lessons.
(b) A camera.
(c) A pony.
(d) A ticket to the U.S.
3. When did Dario kiss Ruby?
(a) Minutes before.
(b) Months ago.
(c) Days ago.
(d) Weeks ago.
4. What does Ruby think of her job according to Chapter 7?
(a) She hates it.
(b) She likes it but hate the people she works with.
(c) She hates it but love the people she works with.
(d) She likes it.
5. Who took over the Ott Group?
(a) Ott's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Ornella's newspapers stored?
2. What does Zeina do for Cheung?
3. What is Ruby convinced of?
4. How does Ornella read the paper?
5. What does Dario want to do with Ruby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Leo takes control of the paper?
2. What happens when Menzies goes home?
3. Who is Ornella de Monterecchi according to Chapter 9?
4. What happens to Snyder a short time later?
5. Who does Kathleen run into at a newspaper conference?
6. Why is Cheung almost in trouble?
7. Who is Winston Cheung according to Chapter 6?
8. What does Ornella tell Kathleen about April 24, 1994?
9. Who is Ruby Zaga according to Chapter 7?
10. What did Dario admit to Kathleen?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)