|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dario respond to Ruby?
(a) To leave him alone.
(b) To call after Christmas.
(c) To wait for him.
(d) That he could only come the next day.
2. What did Charles do in the 1960s?
(a) He took over day to day operation of the newspaper.
(b) He hired Maxime Romado as editor in chief.
(c) He tried to close the newspaper.
(d) Stepped down as chairman as the Off Group.
3. What does Menzies offer his girlfriend for her birthday?
(a) Yoga lessons.
(b) A camera.
(c) A pony.
(d) A ticket to the U.S.
4. What does Kathleen do at Dario's office?
(a) Says that she told Ruby to back off.
(b) Makes a pass at him.
(c) Invites him for drinks.
(d) Makes an offer for dinner.
5. What did Ornella's husband suffer from?
(a) Mental illness.
(b) A heart condition.
(c) Poor blader control.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Ruby compliments?
2. Why does Ruby go to a hotel on New Year's Eve?
3. Where did Betty go to after leaving the Journal?
4. Who takes away Snyder?
5. What is the date on Ornella's current newspaper?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the newsroom become chaotic?
2. Who does Dario tell Kathleen about?
3. Who does Cheung turn to?
4. What happens to Snyder a short time later?
5. Who does Kathleen run into at a newspaper conference?
6. What did Dario admit to Kathleen?
7. Who does Ornella visit at the newspaper?
8. Who is Rich Snyder?
9. What does Milton decide in 1994?
10. Why is Cheung almost in trouble?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)