|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Menzies' girlfriend sued?
(a) For emotional distress.
(b) For stealing from him.
(c) For breach of promise.
(d) For abuse.
2. What happened to the newsroom in the aftermath of Ott's death?
(a) It became more organized.
(b) It became peaceful.
(c) It became chaotic.
(d) It became hate filled.
3. What does Dario think of his past relationship with Kathleen?
(a) She was too agressive.
(b) She was impatient.
(c) She monopolized his time.
(d) She was too selfish.
4. Who gives Ruby compliments?
(a) Craig Menzies.
5. Who does Ornella ask to retrieve the current newspaper?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dario respond to Ruby?
2. What is the date on Ornella's current newspaper?
3. What does Kathleen think the situation allows her to do?
4. What was Ornella's husband occupation when she started reading the newspaper?
5. When did Milton decide to retire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Milton decide in 1994?
2. What is the maid required to do for Ornella each day?
3. Who is Rich Snyder?
4. Who does Kathleen run into at a newspaper conference?
5. What does Ornella do at home?
6. Who is Winston Cheung according to Chapter 6?
7. What is Boyd having difficulty with in 1975?
8. What happens under Milton Berber?
9. Who does Ornella visit at the newspaper?
10. Who is Ornella de Monterecchi according to Chapter 9?
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)