|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Boyd upset by Milton's first speech?
(a) Milton said the newspaper was a mess.
(b) Milton critisized the content of the paper.
(c) Milton critisized Boyd.
(d) Milton say the previous ecitor in chief was an idiot.
2. What did Winston Cheung do before decided to become a reporter according to Chapter 6?
(a) He was an intern.
(b) He was a new graduate.
(c) He was in graduate school.
(d) He was in undergraduate school.
3. When did Ornella start to read the newspaper according to Chapter 9?
(a) The 60's.
(b) The 70's.
(c) The 90's.
(d) The 80's.
4. What does Ruby think of her job according to Chapter 7?
(a) She likes it.
(b) She hates it.
(c) She likes it but hate the people she works with.
(d) She hates it but love the people she works with.
5. Who takes away Snyder?
(a) A man from the interior ministry.
(b) A man from the newspaper.
(c) A man from the police.
(d) A man from a press conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Boyd hire Milton Berber?
2. Who is Menzies' girlfriend?
3. Where does Cheung know Zeina from?
4. Why is Cheung's article too flowery?
5. Where was Ornella's husband posted when she started reading the newspaper?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kathleen Solson think about Nigel according to Chapter 5?
2. What happens when Leo takes control of the paper?
3. What does Ornella do at home?
4. What happens under Milton Berber?
5. Who is Rich Snyder?
6. Who does Dario tell Kathleen about?
7. What did Dario admit to Kathleen?
8. What does Milton decide in 1994?
9. Who does Kathleen run into at a newspaper conference?
10. What happens when Menzies goes home?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)