|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cheung go to see to complain about Snyder?
2. Who does Ornella ask to retrieve the current newspaper?
3. What is Ruby's occupation?
(a) Finance officer.
(b) News Editor.
(c) Copy Editor.
4. Why is Menzies' girlfriend sued?
(a) For emotional distress.
(b) For breach of promise.
(c) For stealing from him.
(d) For abuse.
5. What does Kathleen do before visiting Dario at his office?
(a) She confronts her husband on his affair.
(b) She talks to her husband about Dario.
(c) She says she wants a man who will provide.
(d) She says she likes her job more than him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cheung correspond with at the journal?
2. Why does Ruby go to a hotel on New Year's Eve?
3. When does Ruby return to work?
4. Where does Cheung know Zeina from?
5. What was Menzies' girlfriend's occupation before moving to Rome?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Cheung turn to?
2. What did Dario admit to Kathleen?
3. Who does Dario tell Kathleen about?
4. Who is Ornella de Monterecchi according to Chapter 9?
5. What does Milton decide in 1994?
6. What does Kathleen Solson think about Nigel according to Chapter 5?
7. What happens when Leo takes control of the paper?
8. What is the maid required to do for Ornella each day?
9. Who is Winston Cheung according to Chapter 6?
10. What happens under Milton Berber?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)