|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the newsroom in the aftermath of Ott's death?
(a) It became peaceful.
(b) It became more organized.
(c) It became chaotic.
(d) It became hate filled.
2. What did the newspaper fail to do?
(a) Get scoops.
(b) Get a sport section.
(c) Have success outside of Rome.
(d) Move on with technology.
3. How long does Cheung spend doing research for Snyder?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2 days.
4. Where does Kathleen run into Dario de Monterecchi?
(a) A publishers conference.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A newspaper conference.
5. What does Ruby think of her job according to Chapter 7?
(a) She hates it.
(b) She likes it but hate the people she works with.
(c) She hates it but love the people she works with.
(d) She likes it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leo go after being fired?
2. What does Cheung almost find himself in trouble for?
3. Who gets the job Cheung was trying for?
4. Where did Ornella pick her husband from in 1994?
5. What does Kathleen NOT want despite the situation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Rich Snyder?
2. Why does the newsroom become chaotic?
3. Who is Ruby Zaga according to Chapter 7?
4. What happens to Snyder a short time later?
5. What did Dario admit to Kathleen?
6. What does Milton decide in 1994?
7. What does Ornella tell Kathleen about April 24, 1994?
8. What happens when Leo takes control of the paper?
9. Who does Dario tell Kathleen about?
10. What is Boyd having difficulty with in 1975?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)