|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kathleen Solson's position at the newspaper according to Chapter 5?
(a) News correspondent.
(c) Financial officer.
2. Who is Menzies' girlfriend?
3. What does Dario say to Kathleen a few days after her coming to his office?
(a) That he is no longer attracted to her.
(b) That he does not want a mistress.
(c) That he is no love with is mistress.
(d) That he is a changed man.
4. What does Ruby think of her job according to Chapter 7?
(a) She likes it.
(b) She hates it but love the people she works with.
(c) She likes it but hate the people she works with.
(d) She hates it.
5. What does Snyder do with Cheung?
(a) He takes all of his belongings.
(b) He takes his article and submits it as his own.
(c) He takes his money.
(d) He insunuates himself in his life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ornella do after returning home?
2. How long does Cheung work before learning that another reporter is trying for the position?
3. Where are Ornella's newspapers stored?
4. Where does Kathleen run into Dario de Monterecchi?
5. What does Kathleen think the situation allows her to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ornella de Monterecchi according to Chapter 9?
2. What happens when Leo takes control of the paper?
3. What is Boyd having difficulty with in 1975?
4. Why is Cheung almost in trouble?
5. What does Ruby do on New Year's Eve?
6. Who does Cheung turn to?
7. Who does Ornella visit at the newspaper?
8. Why does the newsroom become chaotic?
9. Who is Ruby Zaga according to Chapter 7?
10. Who does Kathleen run into at a newspaper conference?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)