|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Leo go after being fired?
2. Why is Cheung's article too flowery?
(a) He missed part of the conference.
(b) He did not speak enough languages.
(c) He missed part of the interview.
(d) He couldn't take notes fast enough.
3. Where was Kathleen's husband living before moving to Rome?
(a) New York.
(b) New Jersey.
4. What does Cheung learn after finishing the research for Snyder?
(a) That the article was published before.
(b) That the article is already submitted.
(c) That the article was never written.
(d) That the article was rejected.
5. Why is Ruby surprised when she returns to work?
(a) She is promoted.
(b) She is not fired.
(c) Dario hit on her.
(d) She is fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Menzies' girlfriend promise him?
2. What was Ornella's husband occupation when she started reading the newspaper?
3. What does Snyder do with Cheung?
4. What does Snyder want Cheung to do for him?
5. Who does Ornella ask to retrieve the current newspaper?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Snyder a short time later?
2. What happens under Milton Berber?
3. What is the maid required to do for Ornella each day?
4. What does Milton decide in 1994?
5. What does Kathleen do after confronting her husband?
6. What does Kathleen Solson think about Nigel according to Chapter 5?
7. Who does Kathleen run into at a newspaper conference?
8. Why is Cheung almost in trouble?
9. What happens when Menzies goes home?
10. What is Boyd having difficulty with in 1975?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)