|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Ornella start to read the newspaper according to Chapter 9?
(a) The 70's.
(b) The 80's.
(c) The 90's.
(d) The 60's.
2. Where does Kathleen run into Dario de Monterecchi?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A newspaper conference.
(d) A publishers conference.
3. What does Snyder want Cheung to do for him?
(a) Find interview subjects.
(b) Help him write the article
(c) Find a location to hold the interview.
(d) Help him in his research.
4. What is Ruby convinced of?
(a) that Dario will mary her.
(b) That she will be fired soon.
(c) That she will be demoted.
(d) That she will be promotted.
5. What does Cheung almost find himself in trouble for?
(a) Touching a woman's skirt.
(b) Dancing with a woman.
(c) Dancing around a woman.
(d) Touching a woman wearing a burka.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dario think of his past relationship with Kathleen?
2. What does Ruby think of her job according to Chapter 7?
3. Who gets the job Cheung was trying for?
4. When did Dario kiss Ruby?
5. Who took over the Ott Group?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Ornella visit at the newspaper?
2. Who does Dario tell Kathleen about?
3. Who does Cheung turn to?
4. Who is Winston Cheung according to Chapter 6?
5. Why is Cheung almost in trouble?
6. Who is Ruby Zaga according to Chapter 7?
7. What happens under Milton Berber?
8. What does Milton decide in 1994?
9. What did Dario admit to Kathleen?
10. What happens to Snyder a short time later?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)