|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Kathleen's husband?
2. What does Snyder do with Cheung?
(a) He takes his money.
(b) He takes all of his belongings.
(c) He takes his article and submits it as his own.
(d) He insunuates himself in his life.
3. Who does Cheung go to see to complain about Snyder?
4. Where does Cheung know Zeina from?
(a) They were childhood friends.
(b) They were lovers.
(c) They worked together in college.
(d) They are from the same Alma Mater.
5. Why does Ruby go to a hotel on New Year's Eve?
(a) To have her apartment repainted.
(b) To not be alone.
(c) To be closer to her family.
(d) To have a romantic evening with her boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Boyd hire Milton Berber?
2. Who took over the Ott Group?
3. Who does Ornella visit after failing to read the newspaper the previous day?
4. What does Menzies' girlfriend show him that made him angry?
5. What does Snyder want Cheung to do for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kathleen do after confronting her husband?
2. What is the maid required to do for Ornella each day?
3. What does Ornella tell Kathleen about April 24, 1994?
4. What happens between Craig Menzies and Annika, his girlfriend?
5. What does Ornella do at home?
6. What happens when Leo takes control of the paper?
7. What happens under Milton Berber?
8. Who is Ornella de Monterecchi according to Chapter 9?
9. What does Ruby do on New Year's Eve?
10. Who is Winston Cheung according to Chapter 6?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)